Sunday🖤

Xavier's pov:

I kissed her again, this time it was passionate.
She tasted like fresh strawberry. I devoured every single corner of her mouth. She tried to kiss me back this time. But, my dominance was what she lost to.
I left her mouth only when we both were really short of breath. I rested my forehead against hers, grasping for air.
I looked at her to see that she was flushed, red as a tomato. I was enjoying the blush on her face, proud of myself.
When her eyes met mine, she was so flushed that it felt like her warm cheeks would burn out of heat.
She started wiggling into my arms. Even though I didn't want to, I still let her go. She needed some time to digest all that just happened. She ran as fast as she could. I laughed at her and decided to take care of breakfast.
I went in the kitchen and as per her wish, I gave the weekend off to all the staff. They happily went to their home and I began cooking the breakfast.

Maya's pov:

As soon as I got the chance, I ran into my room as fast as I could. I closed the door and sat on the bed thinking of what the fuck just happened.
"Holy Fuckkkkkk. I just got my first kiss. My first kiss." I shouted looking in the mirror.
I never imagined that my first kiss would be with my husband.
But, it was amazing. It felt just like fireworks blasting around me.
I looked at the mirror to find that I was blushing profusely. My cheeks turned red and the heat radiating from them was too much for me to handle.
I stood in the room for some more time to calm my racing heart.
I finally reached kitchen after tip toeing the entire house, with the fear of facing him.

Author's pov:

Even though, it wasn't his first time for Xavier but, it was something he did purely out of peaceful feelings. He had no lust for Maya. What he had was, pure attraction and nothing else.
He was cooking in the kitchen when he saw Maya through his peripheral vision, tip toeing in the mansion.
He immediately hid behind the kitchen's door from where he could easily see Maya.
As soon as Maya reached kitchen, she let out a sigh of relief.
She went towards the fridge to drink water. Taking opportunity of the situation, Xavier carefully went and stood behind her.

"Ahhhh!" Maya shouted as soon as she turned around.
"What happened Maya? Why did you shout? Did you see someone unexpected?" Xavier asked her smirking.
"Uh...." Xavier wanted to laugh her state.
"Why were you tip toeing around the house?" He asked Maya. Even though he knew the answer, he wanted to hear it from her.
"I..I wasn... wasn't." She stammered, not daring to look into his eyes.
He, tightening his hold around her with his one hand on her waist and the other one on the fridge, ensured that she doesn't run away.
"Maya, look upto me." Instead of looking at him, she looked down , blushing even more
"Maya look up. Otherwise, you know the consequences when you act stubborn." Her eyes immediately shot up.
"See, wasn't that difficult." He said smiling.

"Maya, I know it's your first time being this close to a guy but, it's completely normal. It shouldn't be awkward between us. Instead, I'm the happiest about being your first. Thank you for making me feel so special. And , trust my words when I say that I'm not goofing around with you. You really mean a lot to me and you have a real special place in my heart that only and only belongs to you.
So, rather than being awkward and all shy, try to be comfortable around me. I know that's my responsibility to make you feel home around me but, you'll also have to try for that.
I alone can't make this marriage work. You'll also have to put equally to make this as beautiful as we want.
And, one more thing. This has nothing to do with the intimacy. It's not like I don't want to come close to you, I so badly want you. But, it'll happen only if you want. Your comfort is my foremost priority. My desires stand nowhere near your comfort and happiness. Get that?"
This was the first time when Maya looked into Xavier's deep ocean eyes for so long. His eyes reflected the care, respect and affection he had for Maya.
She was so lost in his eyes that he had to shake her to bring her out of her dreamland.