Chapter 3 - Family Reaction

James Romano POV -
(on the same day when her Foster parents died)

I am having dinner with my boys. We always eat dinner and breakfast together and talk about our day, this time is only reserved for family. Twins are arguing about something, lucas is talking with Marco. I was talking about some shipments with Alex and Raf, when my phone ring,it was a unknown number but I felt like it's important so I picked it
"Hello , is this Mr. Romano speaking " the person said.
"Yes" I said with athority.
" I am officer Dawn,from the city of London, there is a 16 yrs old girl named Valentina whose Foster parents died in a accident and we did a DNA test and it matches with you, I checked the records and and found that you filled a missing report of your daughter 14 years ago ,so I concluded that we found your daughter, she needs a guardian,so do you want to take her in ?" The officer said.
I am shocked. My bambina is alive, they finally found her, my baby girl is coming home, my family is going to be complete. I am the most happiest person right now.
"Sir are you there?" The officer said.
"Yes, Of course I am taking her. Send me the legal papers and DNA test report and I am coming tomorrow " I said before cutting the phone.
I smiled at the thought of her retuning .I saw all my boys looking at me shocked.
"Dad are you really smiling?" Lucas asked.
"Yeah,dad are you okay?" Xavier asked.
"Dad something happened? Who called you?" Alex asked.
"I got a call from a officer in London,
They",I took a deep breath composing myself, "they found her, she is alive, she is coming coming home,my daughter is coming home."I said.
The whole dinning room was silent, everyone were shocked, I can understand after finding your sister is alive,this reaction is expected.
"Are you s-sure dad it is her?" Xander asked,his voice breaking slightly.
I took my phone, officer send me the DNA report,I showed the report to everyone, it is true my bambina is alive.
"OMG my little sis is coming home,OMG I am going to be her favourite brother" Lucas said excited.
He and Xavier are the only one who shows position emotions in this family, but I think its about to change.
Xander walked out of the dinning room,he always have trouble controlling his emotions,he will come around eventually.
"Alex and Raf you are coming with me we will take the jet then we will stay in the hotel till morning then we will go to the police station and take our bambina home" I said.
"Boys would you like to prepare her room?" I asked Marco,xav, Lucas.
"Yeah, Of course,come on Marco,we have so much to do and have very little time,hurry up" Xavier said as he and Lucas walked out to her room I guess,and Marco followed behind.
We all went to pack some important stuff and then we went to our private jet.
Alexander's POV-

When dad said my piccolo is alive,I was ecstatic, Me and Xander were the closest to her, when she was taken everyone were devasted,dad forgot to smile,became strict,Me and Raf became cold and busied ourself with work, Xander shut everyone out and became distant,the only emotion he shows was anger,Marco started taking care of everyone to distract himself,but everyone knows how hurt he was, Xavier tried to make everyone laugh and gave everyone hope that she will be okay,Luca didn't remember her,that's why he was sad,it pained him that he can't remember her sis like us.
I just hope that everything will be like before, now that my piccolo is coming home.
After the flight-

We landed and went to our hotel that we have here and went to rest because it was a long flight and we are all tired.

Few hours later -

We went to the Police station ,dad did all the legal work then the officer said she is in her school,so we went to her school, explained everything to her principle then he called her in the office.

Third person POV-

When Valentina opened the door all three men looked at her with different emotions but the most common one was love and adoration.
When she entered the office with confidence they all were proud,she had the dangerous, signature aura of the Romano family,she was no doubt a Romano. They all saw her interaction with the principle with amusement, when the principle said that she broke a boy's nose, James was proud of her daughter, Alexander was amused and raf was trying to hold make a laugh and recording it.
When the principle told her about family she was shocked but quickly composed herself and put on a emotionless face that every Romano have mastered.
When they introduced themself she was staring at them blankly as if trying to read them, they were doing the same but she was not giving a single thing out, after the introduction when she walked out after telling her principle to not miss her too much with a mischievous smirk, they were amused, when they were walking in the hallways and people were making way for them and staring at them and she told them to not stare coldly,they were more amused, they knew she is trouble. When they walked out and she told them to follow her they were confused but when she walked to her bike they were shocked,how a 16 yrs old can drive but they quickly covered it and followed her, they were a little skeptical about the neighborhood,how their angel lived here,but they followed her nonetheless. When they all sat and she told them to explain,they took a deep breath and started the story.

A little short chapter as it was the families reaction.
Thought?
Comment,vote, follow.
Dedicated to Lutune for being the first one to vote for the chapter.
Words : 1037