Chapter 15 - Childhood friends

Valentina's POV-

After escaping hell me and the twins went to London and joined a local school there even though we were graduated, to look like normal twelve year olds and that is when we met Adrian and Alexa. At that time we were traumatized and grief stricken because of what happened.... Anyways we were also new to being normal teenagers or should I say humand and how they interact and all those things, but can you blame us spending most our live in that hell we didn't knew how normal humans live and all the things. When we met them they were really a mischievous pair of brother and sister. Alexa was a year older than her brother. We met them because the teacher asked them to give us a tour of the school. I don't know why but they took a liking to us after that and wanted to be our friends. We were really not in a state of mind to trust or be friendly but even after our cold behaviour they never left us alone and after sometime we became used to them and from there started our beautiful friendship. We five were really close then and they also helped us adjust to the new environment. We never told them specifically that what happened to us to keep them safe, the less they know the safer they will be, but they know that something bad happened but they never asked. They don't know about mafia but know that we are street fighters,they both are also fighers and know how to use guns and knifes in case the opponent don't like losing and try to atack them.

We went to the terrace, so we won't be disturbed. After finding the place where no one would disturb us, I turned,facing them both.
Just as I turned I was engulfed in a hug by both of them. I tensed but immediately hugged them back.
"We are so sorry V for not calling. You know how mom is, after that fight she moved us here and took our phones and destroyed them so we can't contact anyone we know there. And after we got our new phones we tried calling you and the twins but your numbers were changed so that's why we couldn't call you " Adrian explained after they pulled away from the hug.
Well a few months ago someone attacked them to get some information about us. We took care of them but Harper (their mother) got really worried about their safety so they moved here. We tried calling them but their phones were unreasonable, now I know why.
After they left we interrogated the attacker and found that someone wanted to know about us, so they stalked us after our fights. Ofcourse they never found us because we make sure that no-one does but somehow they found that these two know something about us and that's why they attacked them. They also broke into my manager's office and found our number so we changed our numbers and that's why they can't call us.
"Don't worry we took care of the attacker. You're safe. And you couldn't call us because we changed our number." I said.
" Now tell me why these people stopped talking and looked at you like that?" I asked even though I know why.
" You know V we have to maintain our bad news image and also we got into a fight with the bullies on our first day so they all just fear us." Alexa replied mischievously.
"What are doing in NYC, I mean we are glad but your fosters...?" Asked Adrian.
" They died and I found my bio family that's why I am here. Twins also moved here they will join tomorrow." I replied.
We talked some more and exchanged our number than the bell rang and we went to our next class.

After a few classes -
(They are boring to write)

Finally the classes are over. I went out and drove to the mansion we bought here, twins are also staying there.
I went inside and found them arguing in the kitchen
"What happened?" I asked them.
"I want to eat mac and cheese for lunch but he want to eat tacos" replied Isa.
" Val, tell her tacos are better?" Elli asked me.
"Nope, I am not taking sides here, how about I make chicken sandwiches for you?" I asked knowing that they like chicken sandwiches made by me.
"You're the best Val, but tacos are still better" said Elli looking pointy at Isa.
I made grilled chicken sandwiches.

we ate and I told them about everything that happened in school and about Adrian and Alexa

After that I went to my office and did some important paper work.
~~
I was just closing the last file when someone knocked on my door and then Elliott came inside.
" We found the warehouse you told us to find, so if you have time you can go and see it and check if everything is alright." He informed me and went out.
I completed the last file and checked the time 5:30.
I went to Elliott's office that's next to mine on the left side and Isa's is on my right side.
I opened the door and saw them both discussing something.
"I am going to check the warehouse then from there I'll go ho- to the Romano mansion. See you tomorrow,bye." I said.
"Bye, see ya" they replied.
I closed the door and went out of mansion and drove to the warehouse. The agent was already at the door. He showed me the property. It is really big,twice the size of our warehouse in London.
It has four floors, it has rooms on the fourth floor. Dinning room, kitchens, activity rooms and all on the third floor floor. Gym on the second floor and working space, offices, lounge area and all where meetings/deals will happen are on the first floor. It is located near woods so it can't be discovered.
"I liked this place. Come at my office tomorrow, I'll sign the deal there." I told the agent. I went out of there and drove to the mansion.
I parked my bike in the garage and went inside and was about to go in my room before daniel called me in the living room. So I went to the living room. Everyone were sitting and talking among themselves. This feels nice. Everyone talking and laughing like family... Sometimes I think how life would be living with family, siblings and just living normally.
I sighed and sat near dante. Daniel came sat next to me.
" So how do you know Alexa and Adrian?" He asked.
"They are my childhood friends,I met them in middle school in London" I replied and he nodded and was about to ask something but Xavier cut him off by announcing suddenly.
" Attention family, as we know that Val just returned home after so many years, so she don't know us that much so how about we play a game to get to know each other."

This is going to be interesting.

So What do you think of the chapter?
This getting to each other is going to be fun or not?
Thoughts?
Vote, comment and share.
Words: 1225