Chapter 11- dinner went wrong

Valentina's POV-

Now all the attention was on me, again.
"Bambina, we need to know where you were for your safety?" James asked nicely not accusingly like Xander.
"Work" I answered. Even though it's none of their business but he asked nicely and if I didn't answer it would be disrespectful and I don't like disrespect. If I want respect then I also have to give respect.
"Work? You said you work in the mall also,what work you do?" asked Xavier. Carlo said something to Xander and they both Snickered.
I don't think anyone apart from me heard that. I ignored them.
"Oh the same you all do " I replied nonchalantly. Now all the younger brothers were looking at me wide-eyed. The older brothers and the oldies were also looking shocked and nervous. Oh so they thought I'm talking about the mafia work.
Well that's also true but they don't need to know that.

"What?" Asked Alexander a little nervously.
"Oh you know business" I answered.
They all sighed in relief but me being me thought to mess with them a little so I innocenty asked "why did you asked that Alexander do you all do something other than business?"
Now they all look uneasy. Oh I'm such a bitch.
" We own different businesses that's why I asked that" answered Alex in his normal tone not giving anything away if I didn't knew better I would have believed him.
"Oh ok" I said and everyone sighed in relief, again.
" But how can you own a business,you are still in high school?" asked Bruno clearly not believing me.
"Oh I already passed high school and College and have degree in business and fashion designing. I just go to school because of my friends and to have fun" and to feel somewhat normal. I wanna say that but I didn't.
Now they were looking at me shocked again. Oh god.
" Oh god I thought Marco is the smartest kid in the family as he is just 20 and is already a doctor" he looked at Alex and added sheepishly"of course after alex but I guess I was wrong oh god my sissy is so intelligent and smart" lucas squealed, literally squealed.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
" Oh so you are a fashion designer and own a business so I am guessing you own a fashion designing company, right?" Said aunt Sofia,who also owns a fashion brand with aunt Angela, their brand is really famous and their clothes are also very good.
"Right" I replied.
" Which company?" asked Antonio.
"Oh you will all know very soon" I said with a small smirk.
Well I am showing people my face- no Reine Hart's face next week when I am launching a new collection.
You must be thinking why now and not before. Well it's like a bait, we want to find someone but they hid so well that it's like they never existed on this planet. So I am going to come out of hiding and show my face and I know they will come out for me and they will fall in my trap. I know I am taking a big risk but I don't have any better option. I will find him.
We were all eating when Daniel asked
" Xander said something about tattoos do you have tattoos? How many ?"
He asked drawing everyone's attention on us. I sighed.
" Well I do have tattoos, I don't remember how many 13 maybe for now" I replied nonchalantly.
"But aren't you under aged?" Asked
Leonardo.
"I have connections" well I basically own the most feared mafia not as scarlet sword but as- nevermind, the point is who can say no to me , not to brag or something.
"But no more tattoos now" said Leonardo.
"Well no can do bro, beside you all have tattoos, don't you think it's hypocrite of you to tell me to not do something you all do" I said a little irritated.
" She have a point,leo" said uncle Stefano.
"Oh god my sister is a badass" squealed Xavier, lucas and Daniel making everyone chuckle except the Xander group who scoffed.
I was done so I took my plate went to the kitchen and washed it, what I have manners and it's like a habit.
All eyes were on me just as I stepped out of the kitchens they all smiled except you know who I don't think need to tell you that. I was just heading out to my room when Carlo said "pretending bitch". I stoped in my tracks and turned. My aura became dark,I looked at Carlo dead in his eyes and said " look I am going to say it once so listen and listen good, I don't know what is the problem with you three " I pointed at Xander, Bruno and Carlo" that you all are glaring at me and behaving like this and honestly I don't care. I ignored it but don't think I didn't hear the comment you made when Xavier asked what work I do. I don't care what you or anyone here think about me but the one thing I don't tolerate is disrespect. So I am telling you to not disrespect me ever again 'cause I am sure you don't wanna know what I'll do to you. So if you have any problem with me or any comments then shove them up in your asses. I hope I am understood?" My tone was emotionless and low laced with authority. They nodded but being a bad bitch I am."verbal language" I said with a little coldness. And I swear I saw them flinch a little.
"Yes" they said in unison but then they covered their mouth with their hands. Clearly they didn't wanted to do that but what can I say I can be scary. I smirked and looked at everyone the oldies were looking at me proudly. Alexander, Rafael, Marco, Leonardo, Sergio and Emilio were looking at me impressed and amused All the younger brothers were looking scared except Dante who was looking at me like he was studying me, I saw something familiar in his eyes, a emotion I know too well I just can't pinpoint it.
I said goodnight recieving many back and went to my room. I did my night routine, changed into my night suit.
I took my sleeping pills, if your thinking why then that's cause I have insomnia so I take pills to sleep and it keeps the nightmares away. If I sleep without pills then I have nightmares and my nightmares are really bad. Even after I wake up my mind would be still stuck in it and I can be really dangerous for people near me and even for myself. Sometimes even after taking pills I have nightmares. I don't know what I'll do if I had nightmares here and what will I tell my bios. I just hope that doesn't happen anytime soon.
With that I welcomed the darkness and went into a dreamless sleep.

Well who do you think she wanna find?
How will her family react when they will know about that ?
Stay tuned to find out.
Comments, thoughts?
Words: 1207