Chapter 16 - Mystery boy

Val's POV-

" Ok so we are playing 21 questions." Announced Xavier before sitting next to Xander.
"Well you all can play but I am out of here" said Xander but before he can get up grandma stopped him.
"No you are not going anywhere. Everyone is going to play this game" she declared. Xander sighed but didn't argued further.
" Okay I'll ask first, Val, Tell me something about yourself that most people don't know about you?"asked daniel.
I am a killer Assassin. A mafia Queen.

"I play piano but not many people know this." I answered.
I am a music Prodigy. I can play almost all the instruments. I have been playing music since I was three. The first instrument I ever played was piano. I stopped playing when I was five. But after escaping, life was not easy ,my emotions were all over the place, music was the only thing that can calm me down when it gets too much, so I started playing again but not many people know this.

The game continued, I learned more about them. Xavier have a secret girlfriend, lucas loves to dip sour cream and onion chips in slightly melted vanilla ice cream (weird I know but it is not that bad), Xander have a secret stash in his room containing snacks,ice creams and all,
Leonardo had a girlfriend ( it was surprising for younger brothers because they thought he would be forever single because of how busy he always is) and this list goes on and on.
They also asked me some questions about my favourite color, food,etc.
It was fun.
"I think it's enough for today. Let's have dinner now." Grandma said and we all went to dinning room.
I sat on my usual spot between Rafael and Dante.
Dinner was served and we all started eating. Everyone were talking and joking among themselves. I felt something warm in my heart. It felt nice. Then my phone ringed suddenly.
"No phones during dinner" said James.
"I have to pick it up it can be important" I reasoned.
" Ok put it on speaker then" he said in a voice that says it's final.
I picked up the phone and put it on speaker.
"We have a problem" came panicked voice of Zia my PA.
Can't I have a single day without problems. I put on my nuetral face not showing how annoyed I am.
"What happened?" I asked in my signature cold voice.
" Merida stole the designs for the upcoming event, she left her apartment, we have no way to reach her,she is going to sell it to our rivals, I don't know what to do, I'm-" I cut her rambling " I'll handle it" I said and cut the call. I messaged Isabella and informed her about the situation and told her to find her before she can sell the designs. I trust her to handle this.
I put my phone in my pocket.
"Is everything alright?" asked aunt Sophia.
" Just some bunch of fools who can't do their work properly" I replied. She laughed along with all the elders.
" Just like your dad, he says the same thing when his employees messed up" she explained.
Warmth filled my heart and I couldn't stop the small smile on my face. Just like your dad.
I looked at dad who was looking fondly at me.
I sighed. You can't get attached,Val it's for your and their own good.

We all ate and then went to our respective rooms.
I entered my room, showered, did my night routine, changed into my night clothes. I did some work on my laptop. Isabella messaged me that the Merida problem is solved.
I took my sleeping pill and went to sleep.

Next day -

I woke up at 4:30 am. I did my morning routine and changed into my gym clothes.

 I did my morning routine and changed into my gym clothes

I went to the gym on the first floor.
I did some warm up and did the exercises then went towards the punching bag.
I didn't bother wearing gloves and started punching and kicking it.
When I finished the bag was ripped and I was covered in a thin layer of sweat. I cleaned the mess and went to my room. I showered and got dressed for school.

I went downstairs, everyone were eating and talking

I went downstairs, everyone were eating and talking. I sat on my usual spot.
"Good morning" I greeted. I got many good mornings back. A maid came and served me breakfast and I started eating. After finishing I went to kitchen and washed my plate. Then
I went to my room and grabbed my backpack and went to the living room where my school going brothers were waiting. We went to the garage, they went to their cars and I went to my bike and we drove to school. I parked my bike and was going inside when someone hugged me.
Before I can throw this person away, I saw her face and instantly relaxed and hugged her back.
" Isabella how many times I told you don't do that I could have hurt you" I scolded her after she pulled away and in return she looked at me sheepishly.
" Thank God you came, I don't know how long I would have tolerated her." Elliott complained as he came running and stood behind her. In return Isa stick her tongue out at him.
I rolled my eyes at their childishness.( A/N Is that even a word?)
Before they can start their banter, my brothers with their friends made their way to us.
"Won't you introduce us to your friends?" Said lucas looking at Isa while most of my brothers were glaring at Elliott.
" Meet my childhood friends, Elliott and Isabella and twins, they are my brothers and their friends." I introduced. They all introduced themselves then after that they went to their classess and I went to the office with the twins to get their schedule.
After that we went to our respective classes. My first class was maths, so I went inside and sat on the last bench near the window.
Miss Moore started the class then suddenly, someone kicked open the door and came in a really attractive boy- no a man. He have jet black hair that suit his sun kissed skin. He have a really sharp jaw with a little bit of stubble. But the most noticeable were his enchanting stromy gray eyes that hold nothing but coldness but are still captivating. His aura is dark that demands respect. He glanced at the teacher who was looking at him with nothing but fear in her eyes. His eyes roamed around the room until it landed on me just for a second and my breath hitched in that second but I quickly composed myself. I didn't pay attention to him until I heard footsteps that stopped near my bench and I heard a really deep husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.
"That's my seat"
I looked him in eyes, and once again my empty icy blue eyes got locked with his mysterious stromy grey eyes that seems a little too familiar and I swear his eyes widen for a millisecond.
Do we know each other, mystery boy?

Sorry for the late update.
So what do you think of this chapter?
Who is this mystery boy?
Do they know each other?
Any Theories?
Comment, share and vote if you like this chapter.
Words: 1276