Chapter 18- Movie time

"met again? You know each other?" Charlotte asked confused.
"Yeah we met in London,we used to go to the same school in London, right Owen?" His panicked face morphed into one of relief, when I didn't mention bullying.
" Yeah right, we had a few classes together" he confirmed.
"Ok then"Charlotte started" let me introduce you to everyone else then" she introduced everyone and after then we all finished our lunch and went to our next class.
After school-

School just ended,so I am going to the parking lot where I parked my bike. I don't have much work today, just have to deal with a few traitor and sign few files. I get on my bike and put my helmet on and was about to stay it when my phone rang, Rafael, why is he calling me.
"Hello?"
"Hey Val are you busy today?" he asked.
"Not really, why?" I questioned.
"We'll tell you when you'll come home, so please try to come as soon as possible" he said making me worried.
"Ok I am coming" I said.
"Stay safe" he said before cutting the call.
I signed and drove to the mansion. I parked my bike in the garage and went inside, everyone were in the living room looking tensed.
As I went inside everyone noticed me and tried to look normal but I know better.
"What happened?" I asked.
" Nothing we just wanted to have some family time" replied Marco a little too cheerfully.
" You all know that I'm not a child, right? I know something's wrong so why don't you cut to the chase and tell me what it is?" I asked.
"Nothing's wrong" said Antonio. I gave him a deadpan look making him laugh nervously.
"Let me tell her" said Alexander and everyone glared at him.
"What? She have a right to know when it concerns her and I know that she is perfectly capable of handling the truth" he explained himself.
Are they telling me that they are in mafia?
" He's right" James agreed.
" You might want to sit down for this" he said and I complied and sat on the sofa in between Leonardo and Emelio.
"So you know in our line of work we have many rivals and and they could do anything to take us down. We received a letter this morning from one of our rivals we don't know who and they threatened us that they will do something to my kids." He explained , translation: we are mafia and some other mafia are causing trouble and are threatening to kidnap and kill my kids.
" I tried my best" he continued "to not let people know about you so there are less chances that they will go after you but still you're in danger. But don't worry I won't let anything happen to you, so you don't have to worry but till we deal with this situation please be safe, try to not go out much, take one of your brothers or security with you if you go out, your brothers are trained for this but you-"
"I'll be fine" I cut him off.
" I know you're strong but this-"
"No but, I know what you're saying I really understand but you don't have to worry. I am also a businesswoman and I have dealt with similar situations before. I don't need protection, I can take care of myself" I have been doing it since I was born.
" You faced situations like this? All alone" daniel said sadly.
" No I was not alone I had my family, my best friends, they never left my side." I said smiling.
" Now you have us all too " grandpa said and everyone nodded. I smiled.
"You sure you'll be okay?" James asked still hesitate.
"Ill be fine,if it helps then know that I am a black belt in Judo,karate, Taekwondo,Jiu Jitsu and kung fu."and in most of the martial arts.
" Wow, my sis is a badass, beware Xander you won't stand a chance against her" Xavier warned his twin who scoffed.
" Now you don't have to worry dad, we all are there to protect her but I don't think she needs it she can take care of herself" Rafael said.
" A father can never stop worrying about his children,son" James replied smiling and lovingly at me with with nothing but pride and love for me in his eyes. My heart swelled with warmth as I smiled, a genuine smile.
" So now that we are here how about we watch some movies,all of us, what do you all think?" Lucas asked excited.
"That's a good idea, you kids choose a movie, we ladies will prepare some snacks and everyone else if you have some work to do complete it in the meantime" grandma ordered and before anyone could say anything all the ladies went to the kitchen. All the younger brothers went to the movie room to choose some movies and all the older brothers and oldies went to the office to do some work. I went to my room, showered and changed into something comfortable.

I read and signed the file, texted Elliott to find out who is threatening my family then I went downstairs to the movie room

I read and signed the file, texted Elliott to find out who is threatening my family then I went downstairs to the movie room. The ladies were already there with snacks placed on the table. My brothers were fighting that who will choose the movie.in the end they decided on playing rock,paper, scissors ,the winner will choose the movie and at the end Xander won. He smirked at me " I have never watched exorcist movie my friend recommended that it's a good, let's watch it". Really he thinks I will be scared of horror movie? Ha how ironic it would be 'a monster scared of ghosts'.
" I have watched it a few times Xander it's really scary,you sure you'll be able to handle it?" I asked mockingly. He scoffed while everyone laughed.
Everyone else came a few minutes before the movie started. They all took their respective seats and we started watching the movie silently when a scary scene started and we heard a few high-pitched screams.

It's going to be fun.

What do you think who gave the threat?
Is she getting close to her family?
Who were the people who screamed?
What will happen next?
Pls vote and comment.
Also my exams are starting from monday so next update on next weekend.
Words-1077