Chapter 5- meeting family

^Romano mansion^

Xavier's POV-

When dad told us that they find Valentina , I was over the moon, my
farfalla (butterfly) is coming home. Me and Lucas always try our best to make make everyone in this house happy, but we know that they are hurting because Val is not there with them, after she was taken everyone changed, Alex became cold,he don't laugh anymore, always busy with work,we know he loves us but he just forgot how to show it,Raf is same as Alex but he does show emotions some times, Marco is trying his best to take care of everyone, he basically raised me,xan and lucas. But we all know how hurt he is, Xander just shut everyone out,he is angry all the time, he spent most of the in gym, he was the most heartbroken when she left, I just hope he don't do anything stupid when she come, it's hurting us too that our family is not complete, that it's not the happy family it used to be before, I just hope that it will change when she will come back.

Marco's POV-

My Stella (little star),is coming home,I am so happy. When she was taken everyone were devasted, I tried my best to hold this family from falling apart,I don't think I did a good job.
After mom left... I became the mother hen for my younger brothers,I tried my best to raise them like mom would have done, I am going to take care of my sorella too, I know living in foster care all by yourself is not easy, but we are going to take care of her, show her all the love she deserves, she is going to be pampered,spoiled and loved by all. We all have changed after she was gone, but I know everyone will be like before when she will come,my bundle of joy.

Little did he knew that they are not the only one who changed.

Lucas' POV-

I am over the moon that my sorella is coming home, I really missed her. Everyone changed drastically after she was taken. I really envy them sometimes,they got to make memories with her, they can smile remembering them but I only remember her vaguely. I wish I remembered her,but I knew we were close as kids, this is what Marco told atleast. I will make so many memories with her now,we will prank everyone together, if she like to prank. I am so happy, my puffeta (smurfette) is coming home.

Valentina's POV-

The flight landed and then we went to yet another SUV, we were heading towards their house, mansion probably. They tried to make conversation with me during the flight but I gave them one word answers and they got the hint that I don't want to talk now. After half an hour we reached their mansion like I assumed. We walked out of the car.
"Welcome home bambina" James said.
I don't call him father cause it's way too early and I don't trust him yet.
"You brothers are really very excited to meet you, piccolo " Alex said.
"How many siblings I have?" I asked even though I know the answer.
"Six brothers " he replied and I nodded.
Alexander opened the door and we went inside,the house was really really beautiful from inside. I loved it.
"Boys come here now" Rafael shouted. I tensed slightly, what can I say old habits die hard, I think Alexander noticed but didn't say anything,I internally sighed in relief. I heard footsteps of people and four boys came in front of me. I look blank from outside but I am a little nervous from inside.
"Boys introduce yourself" James said.
"I am Marco,20, your third oldest brother. Its nice meeting you again, Stella." The one older from the four of them said with a smile. He have chestnut brown hairs, sharp jaw,pointed nose. He have a aura that is welcoming for family but dangerous for others.
"I am Xavier,18,younger and better twin" said one of the two boys who look exact same with brown blonde hairs. All my brother look like Greek god with build body and sharp features,and all have same icy blue eyes. Now I know where I got those genes from, beauty runs in the blood of this family huh.
"Xander,18" grumbled the other twin who was glaring at me. I looked him dead in the eyes with my cold eyes. If it was an ordinary person he would have pissed in his pants ny now. He was taken aback as he looked somewhere else. I just raised my eyebrow from outside,but I laughed internally. Everyone looked a little shocked for a second then they looked at us with a glint of amusement in their eye.
"I am lucas,17, your favourite brother" said a light brown hair boy who looked so much like me that people could mistake us as twins. He have a cheerful and mischievous aura opposite to mine. I already like him.
Lots of groans and disagree were heard when he said that. I chuckled internally.
"Also the prankster of the family,are you?" He asked mischievously in a whisper leaning forward so only I can hear him. I smirk evily and he got the message as he also smirked. Everyone were looking at us, me especially seeing my evil smirk that was replaced again with my blank look.
You can't get attached Val, I scolded myself." Valentina,16 as you already know" I said keeping the coldness of my voice to minimal but seeing their faces they sensed the coldness,well what can I say after years of speaking with coldness,I forgot to speak warmly. I sighed."I'm a little tired so if you don't mind can anyone show me my room." I said. Well I'm not lying,I am tired emotionally with all these events. It was already night time and we ate dinner in the jet so I think it would be wise to sleep now cause I think I will need energy living here.
"Yes Of course bambina, Xavier will show you your room " said James.
"Can I hug you?" Lucas asked. I was about to say no but seeing his face I nodded. He smiled brightly and hugged me, I tensed that I think everyone noticed but I didn't pull away, I didn't hugged him back either just patted his back awkwardly. I don't remember the last time I was hugged except from Eli and Isa. I don't like being touched as the last person who tried to touch me had 3 broken ribs and broken arms. I internally laughed at the memory. He pulled away from the hug then Xavier lead me to my room which was beautiful.
"Good night farfalla" Xavier said as he walked out, I unpacked my clothes in the closet, checked for hidden cameras and then hide my weapons in the room, I took a shower changed into my night dress. I took my sleeping pill and fall into a deep nightmare-less sleep.

Quick question: favourite brother till now?
Pictures of the mension and her room in next chapter.
Do you like this chapter?
What do you think about POV change?
Dedicated to 26seibal and MahemaSankar for voting for my story and adding to your reading list.

Also my annual exams are coming so I won't be able to update much and I won't be able to update from 28/2/22 to 14/3/22 because of exam but after that I have holidays till new session starts so I'll update maybe daily at that time.

Vote and comment your thoughts.
Words: 1297