chapter 24- Andrew

Val's POV-

Principal Andrew Williams, our former principal who helped us broken teenagers who were too hostile, too wary of humans and had no idea how to act normal after being trapped for so long. He guided us, helped us become who we are today. I can't believe I am seeing him after two freaking years.
Alexa and Adrian those bastards didn't tell us about him. I should have done a background check of this school and it's principal,note to self: do a background check on this school.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when he hugged us.
" How?" Asked Ethan surprised as we pulled away from the hug.
" Yeah, you were supposed to be in Stamford being a principal in there" Isa asked.
" This School's former principal - who was a good friend of mine- was getting retired and was looking for someone to take his job so when he met me at a gathering, he offered me this job and I accepted it because the owner of the school in Stamford wanted to close that school" He explained with a smile before he narrowed his eyes on us.
"Now I think you need to explain why Valentina is a Romano now, and why are you all here? I mean I am happy you are here but does this have anything to do with your uhm work" he questioned a little suspicious.
Right, he know who we are and what we do.
We all sat down on the sofas and I took a deep breath and " Some crazy things happened a week ago, first my fosters died....." I explained everything to him.
"Wow" he breathed out clearly shocked." It must have been hard, how are you holding up?" He asked concerned.
" I'm fine so how's Lissa?" I asked changing the subject cause first I don't wanna talk about my feelings right now and second because I really wanted to know.
" She's good, she is doing really better I can now afford to give her the best treatment and doctors are positive that she'll recover soon" he said with a sad smile.
His wife Melissa-or Lissa for short- is a really kind woman. She is two years younger than Andrew who must be 24 now. She loved us all and took care of us like her own kids. She unfortunately was diagnosed with lukemia a few years ago. One of the reason why Andrew went to Stamford was because of her, so he could give her better treatment. We wanted to help but they refused to take money from us. I am really happy that she is getting better now. She deserves to live and be happy, they both deserves it.
We chatted for some time before his assistant told him that Romano brothers blew the chemistry lab. I wonder who did than Xan, xav or daniel.
Andrew was really mad at them so he called them to his office and called Alex. We decided to leave then.
" We should go now" I said standing up and the twins followed suit.
" Not now young lady, I need to know what happened in the cafeteria and we'll just talk about it when your brothers arrive" he said. I don't think it's a good idea but I said nothing as we sat and waited for my brothers to came. After some time the gate opened and in came Alex and uncle Stefano with blank look on their faces. Then xav, Bruno and daniel who were waiting in the waiting room came with fear written on their faces when they saw Alex and uncle Stefano.
" Hello brothers" I said smirking when I saw there faces when they noticed me ,clearly not expecting me.
Alex and uncle Stefano sat on the chair opposite to Andrew.
" So why are we called here?" Alex asked and despite his monotonous voice I could feel how annoyed he is.
" I think your brothers know the answer of your question" he said looking at my brothers who stood in the corner not daring to say a word.
" Can you tell us why I got called that some kids blew up my chemistry lab?" He asked again.
" It was just a accident" Bruno said trying to hide his fear but one look at uncle Stefano and his eyes gave it away.
" You can give them whatever punishment you want, we'll compensate for the damage they caused" uncle Stefano said.
" Ok then you are all getting detention for a month" Andrew said. The boys were about to protest but one glare from Alex shut them off.
" What about Val and her friends?" Bruno asked smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.
" Oh I almost forgot, so Val tell us why was I informed that you knocked out Brian and why were his friends and Miss. Evans so shaken when they told us how you bullied them?" He asked amused.
" Let me guess it was that bitch who snitched on us, right? I know she would do something stupid like this?" Isa scoffed.
" Brian wanted to fight us to get attention from Madison and I just kicked him in self defence, I didn't knew his weakass would faint." I said rolling my eyes. I could see pride in their eyes and I swear I saw Alex's lips Twitched upwards but you can't be sure with this man.
"You also broke his nose on your second day, why?" He asked.
"I did because he was beating my friend" I said with a shrug.
" And what did you did to Miss. Evans?" Uncle Stefano asked amused.
" Oh nothing, I didn't even touched her, just gave her a friendly warning to not bother me again" I said with a crazed smile and my brothers stiffened at the sight.
"Okay then you may go then " he said smiling.
"You are letting her go just like that without detention?" Bruno questioned.
" It was just self defence, there is no need  for detention, Miss Evans and Brian are the one who should be punished for bullying" he replied calmly.
" And how can you say that? you can't just believe her" he questioned.
" I know these kids way before you all do, I know they are troublemakers but I know they won't hurt people without any reason" he said with love and trust in his voice.
"But if you have doubts then I'll check the camera footage to know what happened" he added.
"No need we believe her. We should go then, school's basically over so I'll take you guys home" Alex said standing up then he left with others following behind.
" We should leave too, tell Lissa I said hi" I told Andrew and we left.
What a eventful day.

Please don't kill me. I am really sorry for the late update, my exams are starting next week so I didn't had time but I am trying my best.
Thank you for being patient with me.
So thought?
What do you think of Andrew?
Pls
Vote
Share and
Comment.
Words:1175