Chapter 22- Party tomorrow

Alexander's POV-
(After Val dozed off)

The movie just ended and I looked around and saw that I'm the only one awake. I smiled as glanced at Val sleeping peacefully with her head on my shoulder. I should pick her up and take the to her room but I am afraid that she will wake up and I don't want to risk that because I think she just like me, rarely get to sleep so peacefully.
So I wrapped my arm around her protectively and closed my eyes,welcoming sleep.

Next morning-

*Click click*
"What are you doing?" A male voice asked.
" Capturing this moment look how cute they are looking" someone replied.
" I don't think I ever saw Alex looking so relaxed" a female voice said.
" Shh you are going to wake them up"
"Too late for that" I said as I opened my eyes.
I looked around to see Marco smiling with a camera in his hand. Daniel and lucas were cuddled up on the couch and Rafael was siting next to him.
" Good morning" grandma,who was sitting next to Val,greeted me.
"Good morning" I replied.
I tried to carefully lift my arm that was wrapped around Val, trying to not wake her up but I guess I failed when her eyes opened.
" Sorry, was trying to not wake you" I said.
" Not your fault, I woke up a while ago because of there talking.
" So why did you pretend?" Asked Rafael.
She shrugged." Didn't wanted to wake Alex up, besides he's warm" she whispered the last part but I heard it and had to literally bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.
" You had a party without me?!" Xavier complained as he entered the living room with Xander.
I looked at Val who looked at him and then we both looked at him and shrugged.
" Not our fault that you missed the fun"lucas and Daniel said in unison as they woke up sitting up straight.
" You kids should go and get ready or you'll be late for school" grandma said and they got up went to their room to get ready.
I also followed suit and went to my room to get ready.

Valentina's pov -

I went to the dinning room after getting ready.
I greeted everyone and sat on my seat as the maid came with my plate of food. She placed it in front of me, I thanked her and started eating.
I was eating but my mind was not in it. I ate and we went to school.

At school-

I was sitting at the last bench in my first class when I saw him again.
"You again" he huffed as he sat next to me.
I looked at him carefully as I remembered my weird dream,where I saw him and his mother. I don't know how I didn't noticed it before or I did but tried to ignore it, but Malinda just look like her and even he looks similar to her.
I heard him clearly his throat and locked my eyes with him to find him smirking. " Checking me out, darling?" He asked crockily.
"I am" I said without hesitation as I looked at him up and down. This was my turn to smirk as he gave me a bewildered look ,with pink tint on his ears. He then quickly composed himself and asked "why stare when you could just ask and it'll be yours"
I again looked him up and down and plainly said " I'll pass"
The truth to be told, the offer was not that bad but he doesn't need to know that,not now at least.
He scoffed"your lose"
" Mr.martinez and Miss. Romano if your done than can we start the class now" the teacher interrupted us, annoyed but quickly cowered and started the lesson when Santiago shot him a look.
I took my airpods out and listening to music as I gazed out of the window, from the corner of my eyes I could see him staring at me for a few minutes but then he also took out his headphones and started listening to music as the comfortable silence fell between us.
The period ended and he looked at me , connecting our eyes for a brief second then he walked out.

A few classes later-

Elliott kicked open the door as he and I walked inside the cafeteria. My eyes scanned the cafeteria before they connected with a pair of grey eyes. He was sitting with his friends on the other side of my table.(A/N- Val's table is in between, his brothers sit on one side and Santiago is sitting on the other side, tables are arranged vertically like this-

- hope you won't get confused now)He looked away when his friend said something and I started walking to my table with Eli, not before taking my food from the counter ( or whatever that is)

He looked away when his friend said something and I started walking to my table with Eli, not before taking my food from the counter ( or whatever that is).
" So there is a party tomorrow at Evan's mansion, are guys in?" Asked Charlotte just as we sat down.
" I am always in for party" Elliott replied.
" Did I hear party,Count me in " Isa sat as she came as sit down next to Alexa.
They both looked at me and I sighed
" Fine".
Everyone else agreed.
" So we are crashing a party tomorrow ?" Asked Owen a little worriedly.
" No, this is hosted by a football team member to celebrate our match tomorrow and I am on the team so I can invite you all,so don't worry" Killian explained.
Then they all started their talking and I joined the girl's conversation as they talked about the party.
" Hello baby boo " an annoying voice screeched.

We just hit 46.8k views and can't be happier thank you so much for your support and love.
And Sorry for the late and short chapter, all the homework and my upcoming exams are really keeping me busy but I'll try my best to update soon.
So.. what do you think about this chapter?
Any tips to build some tention between Val and Santiago?
What do you think will happen at this party?
Any idea who is this annoying voice?
Comment your thoughts
And don't forget to vote.
Words:1043