Chapter 9 -Busy day

Third person POV-

"No we won't let that happen" James replied to Lucas.
"Yeah,we will show her how much she means to us. We will break her walls,she will trust us we just need to show her how much we love her" Alex agreed.
But everyone in the room had fear in their eyes ,of losing their bambina after just getting her back.

Xander on the other hand was feeling guilty,how can he behave like that, how can he treat his little sister like that. He knew what he did was wrong and he will make up for that but he still felt like it's her fault that their mother left them. He don't know what to do.
They all then went to their room.

Next morning

Valentina's POV-

I woke up at 5 as always it is Sunday and I have plans for today.
Elli and Isa landed here yesterday late at night. So I'll meet them at the warehouse today then we have some important stuff to do,I planned on ignoring my bio family and this is going to help me as I'll be busy whole day today.
I went to bathroom did my daily routine then showered and changed into my black sports clothes and white running shoes.

I went to the gym that was on the 1st floor, this mansion have three floors, 1st floor have living rooms,indoor pool, movie room, dinning room, a really big library, music room, arcade, a ball room, gym and some more rooms I haven't checked yet

I went to the gym that was on the 1st floor, this mansion have three floors, 1st floor have living rooms,indoor pool, movie room, dinning room, a really big library, music room, arcade, a ball room, gym and some more rooms I haven't checked yet. 2nd floor have all the bedrooms in one side and guest rooms on the other. When I went to James office yesterday that was on the 3rd floor I noticed it has offices of almost all my brothers,so I think that's where they do their business. I know why they told me to not go there and in the basement where they torture people, because they don't want me to find out their secret. But I already do but they don't need to know that.
I went to the gym then did some exercises and boxing and all the workout routine then I saw the time it was 6:45. I went to my room showered and changed into black crop top with black jeans and white shoes. You can see my tones abs and my belly tattoo and the tattoo on the back is also a little visible. I concealed my back tattoo because I don't want them to ask question about it. I didn't hide my belly tattoo because I don't care if they know that I have tattoos, they all have it anyways except Marco I think.

 I didn't hide my belly tattoo because I don't care if they know that I have tattoos, they all have it anyways except Marco I think

I went out of my room to the dinning room. Everyone were there, they all became silent when they saw me. I made my way to the kitchen and made a coffee for me,I know damn well that all the eyes are on me but I didn't spare them a glance. I drank my coffee and went to the dinning room.
I was heading out but then Marco stopped me by asking " you have tattoo?" This caught everyone's attention as they looked at my tattoo and then me, expecting me to answer.
"I do have some" I replied, bored.
"Some? how many in total?"
"I don't remember 13 maybe" I shrugged. They all looked at me shocked.
What's with these people being shocked about these small things.
They are going to have Heartattack when they will know who I am, well that's not going to happen anytime soon.
"Are you going out somewhere?" asked Xavier after returning from his shock.
" Yes,I am going out and will be back before dinner."I said in a monotone. Before James could speak Xander asked
"Where and with whom?"
"None of your business" I said coldly.
"But you don't know anyone here,you just came here two days ago" he replied. This guy is irritating me now.
"Who said it's my first time in NYC" I replied and went out before he can irritate me more.
I went to the garage where my car was and drove to the warehouse. The twins were already there. They are living in a mansion,a few blocks away from the mansion I am living in. I refused to call it home cause last time I checked home is where you are wanted and from xander's behaviour I am clearly not, not like I care.

Yeah,yeah we all know how much you don't care.

Oh god shut up you sarcastic stupid conscience.
Anyways,I reached my destination and went straight to my office where Isa and Eli were already waiting for me.
"Took you long enough"murmured Eli. I sat down on my chair and asked
"So how was your flight,you settled alright?"
"Yeah, we did. Elliott was jumping up and down in excitement the whole time" replied Isa. I looked at Eli amusement.
"What,how can't I not be excited we are in NYC" replied Eli a little embarrassed. I chuckled at his state.
Who will say that this man is the second best assassin in the world.
"How was your stay here with your family?" asked Isa.
I told them about everything and let me tell you I literally had to hold them back from killing Xander. We talked some more and listened to eli telling us how he can make Xander suffer.
"On a serious note, we need to shift our mafia and base here"I said being serious." Eli I want you to find a big warehouse here as this one is not that big for all our people, then I will pay and check it out and I want everything shifted here in the time of two weeks."I said.
"And Isa sent me all the details of our new collection that we are launching" I said and they both nodded and left to do their work.
If you are wondering that what am I saying then let me tell you. Not to brag but I am one of the youngest billionaire in the world. I have many identities and many businesses as a cover for mafia. Like my father run the Romano interprises as their legal business, they own many hotels, bars, gyms,club, restaurants,etc. all over the world. I also own many bars, gyms, casinos,hotels,etc. all over the world,some named scarlet (assassin name, telling people it's owned by her) and dagger ( fighter-racer name telling it's onwed by her). As I said before that I have degree in fashion designing, I am a well know successful fashion designer and they recognise me as Reine Hart and my brand name is crimson . I even have a jwellery brand coral (I know a little cringe as they are synonyms of red but bear with it you will know the reason in later chapters) owned by Reine Hart too.All my identities are different and no one but a few trusted people know how I look and the twins are the only one who knew all my identities. I am launching a new collection of clothes next week so this week is going to be pretty hectic. I sighed and started doing paper work. I was done at 6 in the evening. Time to go I guess. I said goodbye to the twins who were working in their office that is on the right and left side of mine. I went out and drove to home.

Sorry for the delay but my exams are going on so I was busy,my exams will be over on next Friday so next update will be on next Friday or Saturday then I will update often.
Oh and this chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers,who read my story, who follows me, voted my story and patiently waited for update.
So what do you think about this chapter?
What will happen next?
Why synonyms of red are used?
Comment me your thoughts?
Words : 1348