chapter 13 - File

Previously-

"Now anyone can tell us what Xander was talking about Valentina? What file?" asked Alfonso.

Present-
(Grandpa POV-)

" We wanted to know that where was she all these years? You must have noticed the drastic change in her behaviour so we wanted to know what happened to her in these 14 years and how she ended up in foster care because we searched every Foster care and orphanages but we never found information about her,so we did a background check on her and the only information we got is that four years ago police found her with a head injury on a crime scene in a building that was set on fire by someone and when they asked her about her whereabouts she said her name is Valentina nova and she don't know her last name and that she is an orphan and her parents died when she was 5 and she don't remember anything else. After that the police put her in Foster care but she always runs away from her foster house or they send her because of her bad behaviour. We know that she is a junior in high school and is a straight a student  other than that there is no information about her. But when our men did some more research they found that all the families she ran away from disappeared some months after she left and from some neighbours we found that most of them were not good people and some were psychopaths and criminals." James completed the expansion leaving everyone shocked.
"Psychopaths?" Dante asked shocked, in return Alex nodded.
" This girl dealt with some really serious shit." Said Alfonso and everyone nodded.
"The info is really vague, it does not give us any useful information. It says that she is still in high school but Val said otherwise and she doesn't look like a person who would lie. The story is also made-up because if she know her first and middle name then how can she forgot her last name. She knows that her parents died when she was 5 but she don't remember anything else that's just bullshit how can the cops buy this if they had done the DNA test that time then we would have found her soon" concluded leo.
"One thing is for sure that she is hiding something big" I said, my voice filled with concern.
We all sat there for something lost in our thoughts.
"Let's go to sleep. Everyone, don't worry yourself she wil tell us herself once she is comfortable around us. It's just been 3 days ,let's give her some time" said my beautiful wife and we all nodded.
"And you all are going to school from tomorrow with Val"said leo.
"No pls leo we are tired after this long flight pls can we start a day after tomorrow please" pleaded Daniel. And all my younger grandsons did weird eye expression,they doing puppy eyes, do they think they are cute?
"No you're going,end of discussion"he said and went to his room, they all made faces but then we all went to bed.

Next morning-
Val POV-

I woke up at 5 AM did my morning routine, went to gym,showered and then dressed into a all black outfit.
(Ignore the bag)

It's my first day at Sandalwood high school one of the prestigious schools in the world and I'm not looking forward to it

It's my first day at Sandalwood high school one of the prestigious schools in the world and I'm not looking forward to it. Eli and isa are not coming because our mafia men are shifting here today so they have to be there to make sure that it is going smoothly.
It's 7: 30 AM now so I went downstairs  in the dining room as always everyone stoped talking and looked at me. They all said good morning and I greeted them too and went to kitchen and made my self a chocolate covered strawberry milkshake,what I need energy for this day.

 They all said good morning and I greeted them too and went to kitchen and made my self a chocolate covered strawberry milkshake,what I need energy for this day

I went back to the table and sat on my seat and started drinking my shake. I looked around and saw everyone giving me weird looks.
"What" I said.
"You having a milkshake in the morning?" Asked Marco.
"Well I'll need energy to deal with hell also known as school."I replied.
"So how was your life before?" Grandma asked.
"Pretty boring. Just work,eat, sleep, repeat" I replied well it's not a complete lie. I barely have time for myself.
"Oh"she sad looking a little sad?
"So any boyfriend?"asked aunt Sofia.
Now this got everyone's attention.
"Nah,I few flings here and there but nothing serious,I  don't have time for sloppy teens who couldn't keep it in their pants" I replied nonchalantly.
I can't be in a relationship not after I lost him.
"So you're a virgin?" Asked Bruno.
"No" I replied nonchalantly.
"Slut" murmured Carlos.
"So are you are a  virgin?" I asked carlos innocently.
"Of course not" he replied.
"Oh so you're a slut too"I said in a sickling sweet voice. Everyone cracked at that. He looked red with anger and embarrassment.
"You- he started but I cut him off
"We all know that no one is virgin here so no need to be a hypocrite.
If a girl is not virgin doesn't mean that she is a slut just like not all boys who are not virgin are manwhores " I said.
"Damn right girl" said Daniel. My breakfast was complete so I went to kitchen and washed my jar(A/N that what you call it right?)
I walked out and saw everyone have completed their breakfast. Xan,Xav and Luca were ready with Carlos,Bruno, Daniel and Dante who were also going to school. I was about to go out when James came to me said"oh bambina your bike got transported here in the morning" and gave me my keys. I went to my room and took my backpack with me.

(I know too much black but I love this color)I went out and saw the whole family standing outside the garage

I went out and saw the whole family standing outside the garage.
"Can I please take a pic Val I know it's too much but we never got to do it when on your first day of school. You don't have to,Oh god I am really stupid I know you don't want to I-"
"Sure" I said cutting grandma's rambling. Everyone looked shocked expecting me to say no. She then smiled so warmly I felt warmth in my heart. She took a pic and then I went to the garage Xan, Xav and Dante sat in a blue lambergini and lucas, carlos,Bruno and daniel sat in a red farrari. Xander and Carlos were driving.  I walked past my car there is no way I am taking my baby to hell with me.
"Your car is here Val" said Marco pointing at my baby.
"I am not take taking her to hell with me" I said as I sat on my bike and went out of the garage. All the boys looked admiringly at my bike.
"Woah whose is this" asked Luca.
"Mine ofcourse just got transported here" I replied.
"You wanna race to school?"asked Bruno.

Sorry for late chapter.
What do you think about this chapter?
What's the deal with Val's past?
What will happen next?
Vote and comment
Words:1211