chapter 26 party

Val's POV-

Isa are you ready yet?"Elliott asked for the hundredth time.
We are currently at the mansion getting ready.
I am doing my touch up in Isa's room while she is straightening her hairs.
Elliot is sitting on her bed looking annoyed, this is the first time this boy is ready before us.
" Why are you in a hurry? Excited to meet your boy?" Isa teased.
" Shut up! That's not it and he's not my boy" he said looking away to hide his blush.
" Whatever helps you sleep at night" she said chuckling"I am done tho, we should get going"
I gave her a nod and then we went out to the garage.
We were taking Elliott's black Lamborghini Aventador because he said he haven't taken her out in a while.
He sat in the driver's seat while we both sat at the back.

30 min later-

We went inside the house and were immediately greeted by loud music, wasted teenagers and strong smell of alcohol,smoke and weed.
It didn't took us long to find the rest of the gang. Ethan's jaw literally dropped seeing Elliott, making him smirk.
We found our brothers and their friends too. They glanced at us too waving hi. I noticed Lucas staring at Isa, he was not the only one tho she did looked so beautiful and sexy.
My eyes scanned the whole place searching those gray eyes.
I excused myself to the bar. I ordered myself whiskey and scanned the crowd once again when I heard him.
" Waiting for someone?" He asked in his deep husky voice taking a seat next to me.
" I am" I replied checking him out, He was wearing a casual all black outfit but still he looked breathtaking. His jet black hair were messy falling on his forehead. His smokey eyes were scanning me head to toe, and when his eyes locked with mine a shiver ran down my spine making him smirk.
" And who is that ?" He asked.
I looked at him up and down before connecting our eyes once again.
" You" I replied breathyly. It was my turn to smirk when I saw him shiver.
He looked away abashed not at all expecting my bold reply.

Before he can reply Isa called me on the dance floor. I smiled at him before gulping down my drink in one go.

I made my way to face floor and started to dance.
My eyes once again found his now darker once as I moved my body to the music.

Santiago's POV-

I watched her as she danced, swaying her hips seductively.

God, how hard it is for me to control myself right now.
She knew the effect she is having on me and she is fucking loving it.

My breath hitched when I saw her entering with her friends, she looked so beautiful. That black outfit hugged her frame perfectly.
I am sure she has the attention of most of the boys, just thinking about it makes my blood boil.
When I saw her scanning the place I can't help my curiosity. But I was not expecting her bold reply. And that intoxicated voice just made me shiver.
This girl is going to be the death of me.

Val's POV-

I felt hands on meso I immediately turned removing them, tto find a guy with hazel eyes smiling at me
" Would you mind dancing with me?" He asked and I was about to say no when I looked at santiago his eyes were darker with anger as he stared at the guy. I smirked before turning so back was facing him and placed his hands on my waist and started swaying my hips connecting my eyes with santiago.
He gulped down his drink and after a minute he closed his eyes for a second before making his to me angrily.
" Leave " he said to the guy without looking at him in a dangerously low voice.
The guy immediately left in fear apologizing.
Santiago placed his hands on my hips firmly before turning me so my back was against his hard chest.
" Your playing a really dangerous game" he whispered in my ear as he moved us to the music.
I placed my hand on his neck bringing his face closer.
" I love danger" I whispered as I started grinding against him.
He inhaled sharply before groaning.
I turned around placing my hands his neck, bringing his face closer.
I nibbled at his earlobe before whispering 'find me'.
I pushed him a little before vanishing in the crowd.

Santiago's POV-

I don't have words to describe what happened.
One second she was grinding against me turning me on and the next she was nibbling at my earlobe before disappearing in the crowd.
I looked around trying to find her when I saw her going upstairs, I immediately followed her, she went into a room at the end of the corridor.
When I stood in front of the door, a little hesitant, she opened the door
Grabbed my collar and yanked me in before closing the door.
She pushed me against the door and smacked her lips on mine.

I am really sorry for the cliffhanger. But with the little time I have I can't write more that this.
And I am also really terribly sorry for the late update I wish I could say that I am going to update regularly from now on but my schedule is really packed right now.
My pre boards are approaching and I am not atleast prepared.
For ppl who don't know, board exams (especially 10th grade) are really important in india.
I am really under a lot of pressure right now because if I scored less than 90% I am going to disappoint some important ppl in my life and I won't be able to handle it.
So i would really appreciate if you ppl understand that I won't be updating frequently but I promise once these exams are finished I'll have a 3 months break in which I'll complete this story.
Thanks for being so understanding.
Luv u all.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Do comment it really helps and motivates me.
Pls ignore the mistakes I'll edit after this exam mess is over.
Don't forget to vote.
And sorry once again for the inconvenience and the rant.
Words;1061