Chapter 4 -Explanations

My story ranked
#49 in fighter
#32 in sarcastic
#59 in scars
#51 in cold hearted
#1 in loving family
On(13/2/22)

I am so happy thank you so much it won't be possible without you my dear readers.🥰🥰🥰

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina's POV-

I knew about the missing American-Italian Mafia Princess but no one knew what happened. People can't just kidnap the daughter of the don of American Mafia just like that. People didn't even knew they had a daughter, before she went missing. They kept it a secret that I am assuming for the safety of their daughter. Or maybe they didn't wanted a girl so they abandoned me and then acted like I went missing or something,who knows.
" Would you like to explain why I was abandoned?" I asked, I know harsh, but that's a story another time.
"We never abandoned you,you were kidnapped" James replied " your uncle,from your mother's side, Reuben Collins, he was jealous of your mother,he didn't liked that she had everything he wanted. He was always jealous, but when she married me his jealousy went overboard, he had a crush on me but I loved your mom, he didn't liked it but he stayed silent, he waited for an opportunity. He acted like a loving brother and uncle to his nephews, and we believed him not knowing his true nature. When you were two, we got threats from our business rivals" I knew he meant his mafia rivals,the Russian and german mafia,who declared a war on them that year. " so to keep your brothers safe we sent them to Italy to live with my parents,we planned to send you with them too but Reuben insisted to take you because not many people knows about him, he promised to keep you safe and after some insisting I gave in,that was the biggest mistake of my life, it was just for a month, but after a week when I called him to know about your well-being like everyday,he didn't pick up, I tried many times but he didn't pick up, I got worried, I had a feeling that something is wrong so I went to his house,no one was there,his stuff, him, you, nothing was there. I searched for you two for months and one day I found him but you were not there with him, he told us that he killed you but we didn't believed him, even after days of interrogation he told us that he send you to a better place. We searched for you everywhere,in the orphanages, foster cares,everywhere"
I was found on the steps of an orphanage but I was not registered in the records, he never registered me, there is no trace of me in any records until a few years ago, but it's a story of another time. "but we never found you until yesterday, when the office called. I can't tell you how happy I am, I really missed you, we all really missed you." he said, he was looking so sad while telling the story, I wanted to hug him and reassure him that it's going to be fine but I can't, I can't get attached, I can't be vulnerable, not now so I did what is best for the situation.
"I am going inside to pack my stuff then we can go" I said and went to my room without waiting for their reply. I locked the door and sat down on the bed letting everything sink in.

Rafael's POV-

When dad was telling her the story, I saw the sadness in his eyes, his voice cracked slightly,I can't imagine the pain he felt when his only daughter gets taken from him and after what mom did ....it broke him but he still stayed strong for us and took care of us.
I am happy for him,I am happy that my sorella is back, I really missed her.

I can see how much she changed, she is a beautiful grown-up women now, but her eyes, they don't show innocence like they did before,now they don't show anything they are just...lifeless, dull,
dead.
She is not the same happy Val who always had a smile on her face,who always laughed, I don't think she smiles that much now, she looks emotionless,...cold.
She doesn't have the welcoming aura around her like before , it's replacement with a dangerous ' don't touch me ' aura.

When he completed his story I could see concern and sadness in her eyes seeing dad sad but it was gone as soon as it appeared but I saw it,by the looks of it dad and Alex did too.
She went to her room, we know it's because she needs time to process everything , it's not easy to know that you have a family when you lived by yourself your whole life. I know life was not easy for her, living in foster care is not easy, I know she have high walls but I know we'll gain her trust.

I promise you sorella.

Valentina's POV-

I packed my important stuff,my weapons, guns, knives and important documents in a suitcase and put some clothes to cover it. I know we will go in their private jet so there will not be any security check so I don't need to worry about it,I packed my clothes in another suitcase. I put my phone, headphones,airpods, chargers,my favourite books, and some electronic in my backpack and slung it on by shoulder.
I called Elliott and told him about the situation, they both decided to come with me,we have many warehouses in NYC, and all over the world,so moving won't be a problem. I took a deep breath and went outside in the living room with my suitcases, where they were waiting for me.
"I packed my stuff, so we can go now " I said.
"Okay, let's go" James said. Then we all went in the SUV , he said my bike will be delivered at their house a few days later and I nodded. We went to their private jet,as expected. We went inside and I asked"where are we going?" I knew the answer,but they don't need to know that I know.
"New York" Alexander replied.
I nodded and pulled out a book to read because it's going to be a long flight. I read the book and then decided to listen music so I put my airpods on and then stared out and got lost in thoughts. I have a feeling that my life is going to change now, and I don't know for better or worse.

Short chapter but I am trying my best to make the next chapters longer.
Dedicated to Himanshi965 for adding my story to your reading list.
Thoughts??
Do you like it?
Comment, vote , follow.
Words: 1168