Chapter 10- whole family

Valentina's piercings(same for both ears)-

Isabella's piercings-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentina's POV-

Just as I entered the mansion,I saw some cars that does not belong to them. Don't tell me they have guests.
God help me. I had my stone face on but you could still see tiredness in my eyes as a result of all the work and not getting proper sleep from a few days.
I kept my eyes blank and went inside with confidence. Just as I went inside the living room everything became silent and all the eyes were on me, and by all eyes I mean all twenty one eyes were on me including my brothers and father.
All the other people looked familiar and some had similar facial features as my father and my brother so I am guessing they are my extended family. They all look like celebrities well beauty runs in family I guess.
All my brothers even my father have a little fear in their eyes,I guess they are scared of their reaction. The older couple who are my grandparents were shocked I guess they recognised me. Two oldies who look like my father's age were also shocked and confused. Few of my cousins were also looking confused and some had the audacity to glare ar me. I glared back at them and everyone were shocked seeing this now.
Haa this is going to be interesting.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" asked a blonde,he look older then me. Before I can reply someone cut me off.
"Is this one of your hoes Xavier?" asked a red hair boy who was glaring at me. All the cousins who were glaring at me snickered. Idiots.
All my brothers glared at him. My father and the oldies looked like they were about to kill this boy.
"Carlo" warned a boy who looked Alexander's age.
"This is not a way to talk to your cousin,is it Carlos?" I asked with a fake sweet tone.
Now all of them were looking confused.
Before he could speak my da-james cleared his throat.
"Everyone meet my daughter valentina Romano" he said
Just as he said that everyone who were still sitting stood straight and they all looked at me and then James.
All the oldies were glaring at him now wanting an explanation. He look scared now.
"Why don't you all sit I'll explain everything" he said nervously.
All my cousin's sat down. All the oldies glared at him one last time and sat down. I also sat down on the sofa opposite to them all.
" I got a call three days ago informing me that Valentina's Foster parents died in a car accident and they asked me if I want to take her, I did not know if what they were saying is true so I asked for a DNA test and it was proved that she was my bambina so we went to London and we brought her here the next day. I thought I'll tell you all after she settles here and also I didn't wanted to overwhelm her. Then you called yesterday that you all are coming here for business and will stay for a month I didn't knew how to tell you so I thought that I will tell you when you will come here but before I can tell you Val came and you know the rest" he completed his explanation.
"And why I was not informed about their arrival?" I asked in a neutral tone. Now all the eyes were on me again.
" They called after you went to sleep yesterday and before I can tell you in the morning you went out" he replied.
"Not my fault Xander irritated me with his questions" I murmured but because the room was silent everyone heard it and were amused and looking at me and Xander who was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and glared right back with coldness. And he looked away and everyone looked at me shocked and I again rolled my eyes.
"I am your grandma,cara mia" said my grandma who had green eyes and light brown hairs with soft facial features, she look so beautiful if not for a few white hair she had, I would have mistaken her for my aunt. She came in front of me and hugged me tightly. I tensed but didn't pulled away. After a second I relaxed in the hug. This was a motherly hug and I don't remember the last time I was hugged like this.
Just as she was about to pull away I hugged her back tightly. I heard a dramatic gasp,we pulled away looked at the source of gasp, Luca. Everyone were looking at him.
"You hugged her back but you didn't hugged me back" he whined.
"'cause your annoying" I replied regaining my blank composure.
He looked at me with fake hurt and my brothers chuckled.

" I am Stephano Romano,46,nice to meet you Valentina" said my uncle he had ash blonde hairs. He did smiled but he had a stern look on his face and he look scary if I was not more scarier than him I would have trembled. Now I know whom Rafael took after.
"I am Sofia your uncle stephano's wife,44, and mother of 6 sons who are a pain in ass" she joked. I like her already she have dark blue eyes and reddish hairs. We hear 'hey's' from 6 of my cousins and Snickers from my brothers,hearing that they all glared at my brothers.
"I am your uncle Alfonso,44,the youngest and your favourite uncle" said my uncles with a smile telling me that was the jokester of the family in his young years. He had blonde hairs and signature Romano blue eyes that all the Romano's have.
"And I am Angela Romano,43, your uncle Alfonso's wife and mother of your two cousins. we are happy to have you back" said my aunt,she had light brown hairs and dark brown eyes.
"Boys introduce yourself"said my aunt sternly.
"Leonardo Romano,25,nice to have you back sorella" said my cousin with ash blonde hairs. He had the same vibe as Alexander, well I won't expect less from the don of Italian Mafia.

"Antonio Romano 22, doctor, me and Marco are the one's you take care of these children" he said earning murmurs of protests from the younger brothers. He have red hairs and same vibes as Marco.

"Sergio, 20" said my cousin with ash blonde hairs,he looked a quiet one. He smiled at me a little and I nodded at him.
"Carlos,18" he said glaring at me. I glared at him back after rolling my eyes.
"Daniel,17 the jokester of the family and your new partner in crime and this is my twin Dante,he does not speak much" he said giving me a goofy smile. Another Luca. They both have blonde hairs.Dante -his eyes looks like me it has some depth and something else that I am familiar with. Pain. That was masked so well I don't think anyone can see if not familiar with it.
Dante smiled and nodded at me. I nodded back smiling a little and this shocked all my brothers and we again heard a dramatic gasp, Guess who did it, correct it's Luca.
Everyone looked at him again.
"You smiled for the first time since you came here" he said dramatically and my younger brothers all nodded.
I rolled my eyes and again put my blank face on.
You can't get attached. I scolded myself.
"Emelio Romano,20, I am studying to be a doctor, and it is really nice to meet you sorellina" said the blonde who earlier asked me who I am. He looks like a younger version of uncle Alfonso.
"Bruno,18" said the boy with light brown hairs. He was one of the guys who were glaring at me.
Another Xander I thought but seeing everyone and hearing my younger brothers chuckle and Xander and Bruno glaring I think I said that out aloud. Oops.
Then I looked at my grandpa who had a emotionless face on. He stood and came near me and extended his hand and spoke in a cold and business tone"I am your grandfather Roberto Romano and I expect you to respect us all"
"Valentina Nova Romano your granddaughter and respect is earned not demanded" I said in more cold and business tone with authority.
Everyone in the room started at me with wide eyes.
"What's with these people getting shocked everytime I say something" I murmured but I think my grandpa heard as he laughed and now everyone were looking at him with open mouth. I guess he don't laugh often.
"Well don't worry then bambina we will earn your respect" he said with a smile after putting on his previous expression. What's with this mood-oh so it was a test. Well with everyone's smiling faces ( exception Xander group that consists of Xander, Carlos and Bruno) I think I passed with rainbow colors.
"Well let's go and have dinner" James said.
Dinner with American and Italian Mafia well this is going to be very interesting.
We all went to the dinning room. The table was changed there was a big table instead. Everyone sat down with my father at the head of the table and my grandfather at the other end and everyone inbetween. I sat between Rafael and Dante 'cause they both don't talk much and are not angry birds like some people so I don't have problem sitting with them and also that's the only sit left. The maids came and served food to everyone and went back to the kitchen.
We all started eating when Xander spoke "So Valentina why don't you tell us where were you the whole day? And why didn't you tell me why you have all those tattoos and piercings?"
He said with a sly smile that only I could see.
This stupid bitch.

Longest chapter till now.
What is xander's motives?
What's up with Bruno and Carlo?
What will happen next?
Thought?
Words:1694