C H A R A C T E R S

Marabella Athena Russo: 16

Marabella is an undefeated assassin, hacker, street fighter & street racer known as The Devil's Creation. Marabella is a Junior in High School, and is the Donna of the French Mafia.

"Beauty may be dangerous, but intelligence is lethal"

Alexei Viktor Romanov: 17

Alexei is the first son of Russian Mafia Don Nikolai, and Donna Alina Romanov, and the heir to the Russian mafia. He is known in the underworld as "Serpent" and is feared. Alexei is a senior in High School, and Marabella's love interest.

"Knowledge will give you power but character will give you respect"

Other Notable Characters: Throughout the duration of this story, you will encounter a number of other characters

Other Notable Characters: Throughout the duration of this story, you will encounter a number of other characters. You are free to imagine these characters however you please, and I encourage you to do so. For now, here is a list of the people who may be referred to often throughout this story.

Marabella's Immediate Family: This is a list of Marabella's immediate family. Also included are three aunts, three uncles, as well as 21 older male cousins who will all be referred to from time to time at a later point in the story.

Elders:

Dad: Lorenzo; 51

Grandparents: Emiliano; 74 & Amy; 73

Brothers:

Alexander; 27 Alfonso; 25 Leonardo; 23

Domenico & Victor; 18 Giovanni & Matteo; 17

Sisters:

Bryn; 16

Alexei's Immediate Family: This is a list of Alexei's immediate family. Also included are grandparents, and various aunts, uncles, cousins and close family friends who will be referred to from time to time at a later point in the story.

Elders:

Dad: Nikolai; 51 Mom: Alina; 40

Brothers:

Damien; 16 Ruslan; 14 Vadim; 12

Sisters:

Anastasia; 4

-----

The Prologue will be out TODAY- so get ready!!!

This book is going to be very emotional. Y'all have been warned.

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me- without further ado,

Serendipity, A Brother's Best Friend Romance.