T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Today is the day! Alexei and I are jumping on a plane and escaping to somewhere magical I'm sure

Today is the day! Alexei and I are jumping on a plane and escaping to somewhere magical I'm sure. We'll be there for about a week before joining our families and heading to Russia to spend Christmas with the rest of the Romanov's.

Its just past 2pm, and I've been in the bathroom, showering and getting ready for the day for about an hour. After I was dressed and put a little bit of makeup on, I went back out into the bedroom only to find it empty, and an envelope with my name on it laying on the bed. Picking it up, I see that its Alexei handwriting- so after taking a quick photo, I open the envelope and pull out a handwritten letter.

My Dearest Ella,

Almost four months ago, you walked into my life and completely uprooted it. You made me fall in love with you, and that was terrifying. I was never scared of love before, there was just something about it that seemed dangerous, and dangerous attracted me for some reason. And that's quite possibly what attracted me to you. The danger and fear of the unknown.

Even though you scared me at first, what scared me more was the thoughts of what if. What if I don't take this chance? What if she's the one? Well, I think its pretty clear I took a chance, and I couldn't be any happier with where we ended up. I love you, and the type of love that I have for you makes us feel untouchable. Like we were hand chosen for one another.

I believe were meant to be together Marabella. In this life, and the next. I believe you're supposed to be my first, last, and only love. I believe we're going to build a beautiful life together and be able to say we made it someday. We have the whole world at our feet and in our fingertips, and there isn't anyone else who'd I'd want to rule by my side.

I'm the King of this world, and I'm making you my Queen. My Queen of hearts. My troublemaker, my soulmate, my best friend. You're the love of my life, and my better half. I love you Marabella Athena Russo. I'll love you recklessly and without conditions. My love for you is messy, and unorganized, and dirty. It's haphazardly placed and knows no bounds or borders. My love for you is strong enough to withstand the rain and wind. My love for you can stand tall even when the world comes crashing down around our feet.