T H I R T Y - F I V E

Its been 9 months since Knox was born, and these months have been some of the best of our lives

Its been 9 months since Knox was born, and these months have been some of the best of our lives. It been an honour to watch Ella raise our son to be a kind, compassionate, and intelligent human being.

Over the past 9 months, we've celebrated lots of Knox's firsts. Thanksgiving, Christmas, his first food, crawling. There are so many milestones in the first year of a child's life, and I feel so blessed that we've been able to experience them all together.

We've also celebrated my graduation last June just after he was born, Ella and I's birthday's, and in a couple months we'll be celebrating Knox's first birthday, and Ella's graduation. Last year, we also bought a piece of land right next door to Lorenzo's, and we've been building a house to move into.

Our forever home, and where we'll continue to grow our family.

When we told Lorenzo that we were building a house, and that we'd be moving out he was a little upset. He loves having us here, mostly Knox really, but when we told him we were just going next door, he was much more okay with the idea of us moving out.

Right now, we're about a year away from the house being done and ready for move in. Ella is fussing over every last detail wanting it to be perfect. "It has to be clean, timeless. You can't rush these things" she says.

Right now, Ella is currently out spending the day with Iris, her Nonna and aunties- and Knox and I have been hanging out at home.

We actually just woke up from a nap, and we're about to go ask Lorenzo the second most important question of my life. I'm terrified to be completely honest.

Grabbing Knox out of Ella and I's bed, we head downstairs and into the living room where we find Alexander, and Knox's face lights up at seeing his uncle. "Hey boss" Alexander says as Knox crawls over to him.

"Hey Alexander, any chance your dad and grandfather are around? I really need to talk to the three of you." He nods his head and pulls out his phone. "Yeah sure, I'll send everyone a text."

I nod my head with a small smile and take a seat on the couch- watching my son play with his toys. A few minutes later, Lorenzo, Emiliano, and the rest of Ella's brothers and cousin's are piling into the room and claiming their seats.