N I N E T E E N

Its been almost a week since my nightmare and when my family found out about my past, and they haven't left my side

Its been almost a week since my nightmare and when my family found out about my past, and they haven't left my side. Someone is always near me- making sure I'm okay, checking if i need anything, and telling me how much they love me. It's sweet honestly- and having someone with me all the time has calmed down my anxiety quite a bit, especially when that someone is Alexei.

The house feels much smaller these days as well, as my entire extended family has decided to move in with us. It came as a shock to Bryn, Dad, the guys and I when they said they were moving to America, but now that its done and over with- I wouldn't have it any other way. There's a lot of life for us to catch each other up on, and it's been a lot of fun.

Since the incident, none of us have been in school, so today is the first day back, and the cousins very first day. We've been spending a lot of time together over the last couple days, trying to get me and my mental health in a good spot- and although the break has been nice, it'll be good to be back in school and learning.

It's just about 5am, and Alexei and I are cuddling in bed- soaking up one of the few moments where the world is quiet and it's just us. Since he's moved in- we've had more moments, but they are still few and far between most days as my dear brothers watch me like a hawk. But these quiet mornings, are the moments I live for.

Alexei has been running his hand up and down my side for the last 15 minutes in a gentle motion. He's so gentle and caring, and that's one of the many things that I love about him.

"я тебя люблю" he whispers into my ear as I adjust my head on his chest. (I love you)

I smile and reach to peck his lips. "я люблю тебя еще больше" I reply in a hushed tone. (I love you more)

"невозможный" he replies with a small smile playing on his perfect lips. (impossible)

In one swift movement, I'm laying on my back underneath him with his hands on either side of my head, and his face mere centimetres away from mine. He brings his face closer to mine and starts to peck all around my face- my cheeks, temple, forehead, eyelids, and the tip of my nose until finally-he captures my lips in a soft, passionate kiss.