S I X T E E N

A week after Lorenzo asked me to move in, and I'm officially a part of the Russo family

A week after Lorenzo asked me to move in, and I'm officially a part of the Russo family. When we got back to the house with the last bag- Ella and I ran it upstairs and changed into some lounge wear before heading back down and into the kitchen where we found her Nonna and aunties baking and chatting. Nonna smiled at us, and told us to take a seat so she could get us some tea. I told her I could do that- but after some sort of threat in Italian, I backed down and she placed a steaming cup in front of each of us.

Ella gave her a smile, and kissed her cheek before we both grabbed our cups and heading into the dining room- leaving them to their baking. Taking a seat at the dining room table, I pull Ella into my lap, placing a kiss on her shoulder and starting to rub small circles in her inner thigh with my thumb. Soon enough, she was melting into me and resting her head against my shoulder.

"младенец, if you could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why" I ask. I really want to take Ella on a trip somewhere, but completely unsure of where she'd like to go. (baby)

She thought about it for a minute, before smiling. "Paris, definitely. It's the city of love. I've actually never been to France if you can believe that, but I've always wanted to go, but wanted to save my first trip over there for when I was in love." I smiled and placed a kiss on her temple just as the rest of the Russo's started piling into the room for lunch. She slipped off my lap and into the seat beside me, "why'd you ask?" she questioned.

"No reason my love" I reply, a soft smile on my face. Ella looked at me- a suspicious expression on her face, but thankfully left the subject alone. I wanted to ask her more about what she found interesting about Paris, but with her entire family entering the room before we even got through the first question, I figured it was best left alone.

"Marabella, what the fuck are you wearing?"

The question came from Cesar, one of Ella's cousins and when i took a look at what she wearing, I realized what we had done. When we got home and changed- Ella put on a pair of my boxers and one of my muscle t's. The shirt was kind see-through, and the bra she had on underneath of it was very lacey. Ella cursed under her breath and looked at him with a sheepish smile. "Clothes?"