N I N E

"Buongiorno amore mio" Xander says to me as I take a seat on the stool next to him

"Buongiorno amore mio" Xander says to me as I take a seat on the stool next to him. I smile, and a place a kiss against his cheek as I settle in and Alfie places a steaming cup of coffee in front of me.  (Good morning my love)

"Buongiorno fratellone, what's on the agenda for today?" I ask, blowing on my coffee and taking a small sip. (good morning big bro)

"Nothing much really. While you guys are at school- we'll just be checking in on all of our legal businesses. How did you sleep angelo?" (angel)

"I slept well Xan, thank you. Really quickly- since you're all going to be out in the city today, do you mind checking on a few things for me as well? I have a few businesses that way that need to be checked on. Nothing too major."

"Of course bambina, just give us a list with addresses and we'll take care of that for you." I give Xander a smile and send a quick text to my assistant- Iris, asking her to text Xander a list of all of my businesses that way that need to be checked on. After that's done, and everyone else has finally made their way to the kitchen- I grab lots of food, and rejoin the conversation.

-----

The first two classes of the day have gone by like watching paint dry. We're all super exhausted, and ready for the day to be over. When I get to the cafeteria, Alexei is waiting just outside of the doors for me even though the rest of our friends are already sat and waiting for us.

Grabbing my hand and giving me a smile, Alexei drags me through the room and over to our table with everyone's eyes on us, or more specifically- our locked hands. Reaching the table, we both sit down next to one another- and I lay my head against his shoulder as he once again grabs my hand- bringing it over to his lap, and I start to play with his rings.

It's only been two days since our date, but we've fallen into quite a comfortable dynamic - and I'm hopeful that things will work out the way the way we'd like them to. Suddenly, the once loud room is silent and just as Gio goes to say something to me- there is a cold liquid running down my face. Bryn gasps, and I spin around- ready to start using my fists.