W E L C O M E

Hi everyone!

I want to thank you all so much for the love you showed Serendipity when it was first published. It was my first time ever writing anything that the world got to see, and although I am incredibly proud of the work I did, I knew it still needed some improvements. 

After many months of editing, revising, and completely re-writing some aspects of this book, I am so proud to re-publish Serendipity as a work that I am completely and utterly in love with. 

Your support throughout this process has been amazing, and I am so grateful for each and everyone of you who have read, commented, voted on, and shared this story. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! 

COPYRIGHT © 2022 - HERTEMPTEDTHOUGHTS - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This story and all of its contents are copyrighted and protected by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved to the author and creator of this work and any manipulation, copying, distribution or selling of this work is punishable by law.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are a product of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, events, or places are entirely coincidental.