1<>Gaming<>1

Editors Note
This Chapter is Edited, by the best. Too_Many_Fandoms1 go check me out I have a couple books not all Taht great but good, says _Noodles_00

•••

The future Earth is not what you would expect. There's no flying cars or floating houses. Instead, Earth turned into a massive gameplay. Each country has their own type of game to order around residents.

The United States has a game like chess where every two years, you get put out onto a board, a chess board. Then you play like the regular game. The last team to stay on the board wins points. Those points are actually lives or years for the residents living there. What I mean by lives and years, is that when you reach 0 years, you die. That's why people play. Each person is given 14 years when they're born. When your years are down to 12, you start playing. The person with the highest amount of years is known as the president. That's how they judge the government.

In Brazil they have a maze. Each family is a group and the first three families to reach the end get leveled up. You use those levels to find out where you work. Like, if you get to level 100+, you're working in the government. But if you have level 20 or less, you're working the cheap jobs.

Where I live is different than the other games.

My name is Ashley Reyes and I live in Antarctica. I know what you're thinking. Antarctica? Why, that's the coldest place on Earth! Yes, it is, but we're surrounded by a glass dome that heats up the continent enough for humans to live on.

Our game is different. We don't do chess or mazes.

We live in a life simulation. You know, like Sims. Each person has levels. To get levels, you need experience, and to get experience, you need to finish challenges. Each person has a graphic chip in their right temple that connects with their eyes. Every day when you wake up, your challenge will pop up like a hologram. You have 24 hours to complete the challenge. If you finish the challenge in that amount of time, you get experience.

Another thing the graphic chip does, is that when you look at someone and touch your right temple, it shows their levels.

I'm really low on levels, but I'm the youngest in my family, so it's normal.

Today, my challenge is to remodel my bedroom. But it needs to be a certain way.

I need one large chandelier, a fuzzy rug, a double bed, a window seat, and everything has to be lime green. I know what you're thinking again; Wow, you must love that challenge, you get all that great stuff! Yeah, not really. It has to be extremely precise.

And I hate fuzzy rugs. They're too... fuzzy. But I'm exciting to be removing all my old stuff. It's the first time I've been able to remodel my room. So that means I have princesses, crowns, and pink things everywhere. I'm 18, not 6. So I'm glad to get to remodel.

I start off by removing the heavy stuff. Like the bed and the dresser. Then I remove the smaller items, like the rugs and the pictures.

After I get all the stuff out of my room, I repaint the walls lime green with a black stripe, like they wanted.

I'm not complaining about the color, but I most likely wouldn't pick it over any other color.

When the paint is dry, I put in the floor. Hardwood, cherry oak. It's actually really nice, and I love it a lot.

Finally, all I have to do is put in the items.

It takes about 10 hours, but it was easy and worth 50 XP. Now, I can level up to level 36. Not all the challenges are easy, so I don't have a very high level.

About 20 minutes later, my Mom calls me to her.

"Ashley, sweetie, could you come to the living room please?"

"Yeah, sure Mom." I say, while rolling my eyes.

"Look at the color of the room. Isn't it gorgeous?" I roll my eyes at her again, because the color was horrible. It was a light brown shitty color.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me again young lady, or we're not going out to the movies tonight."

"Yeah, sure Mom, it's a great color, if you like the color of shit." I say sarcastically.

"William, will you come here and tell your sister to stop being a brat?" My Mom calls to my brother.

Oh great. Not Will, anyone but Will. He's 22 and he hates me now because I'm dating his friend who's 21.

"No Mom, I can't talk to Ash, because she's being a bitch. She hooked up with my friend behind my back!" He says with a red, angry face.

"So what? J and I happen to like each other." I reply.

"Oh my fucking God, you're only 18 and he's 21, give it up!" Will yelled.

"Ugh, whatever, I'm going out. I'll see you guys later." I say, and stomp out.

--------------------------------

I was really pissed at my brother. So, to make matters worse, I went to J's house. He's 21, so he has his own house. It was part of his challenge. Why my brother didn't get that challenge, I have no clue.

Instead of knocking on the door, I just walked in. J doesn't care.

"J, where are you?" I yell into the house.

"Hey babe, how are you doing?" He asks, giving me a kiss.

"I could be better, but I'm fine now that I'm here." I say, as I start to kiss him back.

We stand there, kissing for like 3 minutes, until my phone starts vibrating.

"Who is it?" J asks.

"My brother. He's asking where I am."

Will- Where are you? Dad wants you home.

Me- I'm with J, and no, I'm not coming home.

Will- Yes you are, and I'm not letting you see J anymore.

Me- Shut the fuck up Will, I can date who I want.

At that last text, I shut my phone off and put it back in my purse.

"You should go home, it's obvious your brother doesn't want you here." J says.

"I don't care. I love you and I'm staying here. With you. I can't go home right now."

"Alright. Love you too, jelly bean. Wanna go get some ice cream? It's on me tonight."

"Yeah sure, you always know how to cheer me up. That's what I love about you."

"What about my good looks, aye?"

"Yeah, and you're pretty hot too."

Then he gives me a soft kiss and we head out to the ice cream place.

#Wattys2015

#JustWriteIt

Wattpad