19<>Fight<>19

A/N Before i start this chapter i would like to say that there will be a song you should listen to during this.

Its called Fight Song by Rachel Platten.

Enjoy this next chapter and leave me comments on what characters you enjoy best, or hate most. Or suggestions.

Enough of AN time for the chapter.

•••

"So little miss lady, how do you like your awesome job?"

"It's amazing ,Toby, thank you."

"Well I'm glad your happy." Toby smiles

"So am i." I sigh

'ding'

"I'll leave you be for the customer." I say walking away to the kitchen.

"Hello how may i help you." I hear Toby.

"Hey Susan i was wondering if i could get bumped up to server, instead of maker?" I ask

"Umm... Well you are a very hard worker... I guess that could work."

I squeel "Yay thank you so much Susan." I give her a big hug.

"Does this have to do with your challenge?"

I release the hug and turn around, starting to walk out of the kitchen. I then hear Susan chuckling. "I'll see you tomorrow morning ,server." she calls after me.

I then bolt out the kitchen, tackling Toby with a massive hug. Luckily the customers were already gone, or id be embarrassed. Toby wraps his arms around my waist.

I lean back and give him a kiss. "Well someones happy, and i mean very happy." He says giving me a kiss back.

"Yes i am."

"Well than so am i great job, Flower." He says setting me back down on my feet.

I start walking away, but i turn sround and give him another huge hug behind him. He grips my right arm, bringing it up, and plants a light kiss on the top.

"I love you." i say into his back, as i breath in his sweet smell.

"I love you too."

I let go, for the last time, and stand next to him, side by side, shoulder by shoulder.

"You know this place needs a makeover." I say looking out at the café.

"Ya, we should ask Susan to let us decorate."

"Go ahead."

We both turn around to see Susan standing by the kitchen doorway.

"Oh hi Mrs. Carolina." Toby says

"When are you gunna stop saying Mrs. Carolina to me, please call me Susan."

"Okay Susan."

"And like i was saying earlier, go ahead. It could bring in more customers."

"Really." I speak up.

"Sure." she says smiling "Just let me know when its done." she called out walking back to the kitchen.

"Eeek." I yelp as Toby grabs my waist, pulling me into a hug, this time.

We release the hug.

"This will be a great project to help keep your mind of stuff" Toby whispers.

"What are you talking about."

"You know from last week." He says grabbing my hand. I look down at our intertwined fingers

"I am fighting. I am forgetting about it."

"I know, and your doing great. But ever since i moved into your place, theres some nights where i feel like your distant."

I look up at his face, its hard to read what hes feeling on the inside. I know that i have been forgetting that there's someone else living in my apartment. But i just need time.

"Are you okay, do you want to go on a date night or something?" Toby asks bringing his other hand up to my cheek, rubbing it softly.

I nod my head, as i place my hand on top of his. "I would love that."

Toby smiles, then kisses my forehead. "How about after work, we'll get dressed up, and go to a nice restaurant."

"That would be great."

He lets go of my hand and rubs my cheek one last time, before walking off to the storage room.

I stand there at the register watch the time tick away. Only an hour left until our shift ends, and the other workers come in.

'Ding'

"Hello welcome to The C-" i say looking at the customer, then stopping abruptly.

"Hey Ashley. I didn't know you got a job here. Let me guess your little boyfriend got it for you."

"Well act-"

"Shut it, i didnt come to ,hear your pathetic story." He cuts me off

"Oh ok well what would you like."

"I want you back." He says walking closer to me. "I relized i love you. That you were the one for me."

"Would you like a coffee or something to eat?" I ask ignoring him.

"I dont want anything from here."

"Than i suggest you leave then."i say coldly.

"Ooh the cold sholder i see. Alright, alright I'll leave. But if you want me too, just press that wonderful call button." he smirks, thens turn around and walks out the door.

"I HATE YOU J!" I scream after him.

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad