21<>Lollipops and Faris Wheels<>21

A/N hello jellyfishs I would just like to say a few things before starting.
1. I know i haven't updated/posted every day like i was doing after school ended. But the reason why is because i just dont find the time. Then i forget until like weeks later im like oh no i didnt write yet.
2. I would like to say that this book has been super fun to write and all my friends think its super cute and fun to read. So thank you for that guys.
3. I would really appreciate it if you guys could comment suggestions to make it better or give your opinions they always help

Now enough said ill get started on chapter 21 Lollipops and Faris Wheels

•••

Daniell's Pov...

"You guys where are you taking me!" I whine in the back of the car

"Nowhere." Sam retorts

"Well no where special." Ashley adds in

"Toby..." I whine

"Yes Dani." Toby sings back

"Can you tell me where we're going."I beg

"Sorry but no can do little one."

"Dont call me that, I am not a kid i am 17 for your information."

"Almost 18." Ashley butts in

"See Ash knows im not a little kid." I whine, slumping down in the seat. I cross my arms over my chest.

I pretend to see trees and flowers outside the window, through my blindfold, but its too hard to imagine things withought being happy. Im no where near happy right now. I dont know where we're going, who knows maybe theyre taking me to a dump and-

"WERE HERE!" Sam yells in joy

"WHERE!" I yell back

"NOWHERE!" They all yell back at once

"Ok nevermind i never asked." I say shrinking so its like im invisible.

I hear Toby park the car, then doors being opened. I fumble around with my seatbelt buckle until i feel hands click it open for me.

"Thank you, whoever did that."

"Your welcome." Sam says kissing my cheek.

"Can my blind fold come off?" I ask as Sam helps me out of the car.

"Not yet." Ash exclaims grabbing my arm and walking me forward.

She stops, making me stop in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" i ask getting worried.

"On a count of three tske your blind fold off." Toby instructs. I nod my head okay.

"One." They all start

"Two."

"THREE!" I finish, ripping off the blindfold. I look around amazed.

"Oh. My. God. You guys brought me to the fair!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Happy 18th birthday Danielle." They say coming in for a group hug.

"Remember when we were little and you always wanted to go to the faur every year but couldn't because of your family's vacation?" Ashley asks

"Yes."

"Well this time i specifically asked your parents if you skip it this year, and they agreed with this whole thing."

"Awe you did that for me." I ask looking towards Ashley. She nods her head, and i tackle her into a giant hug. I let go and sprint up to the front entrance.

My friends come up behind me, and hand the ticket seller the money. She wraps these pink wrist bands on our rught wrist, so we can go to any game and not have to pay each time.

"So birthday girl what first?" Sam asks intertwining our fingers.

"I really want to go on a faris wheel."

"Then lets do that."

"Not now, im thinking when it gets darker?"

"Whatever you want." Sam says leaning in giving me a kiss on my cheek.

We start heading towards the game booths, watching little kids play, over and over. It reminds me of what could have been long time ago.

But im glad my friends did this for me, and i also am very happy my parents let me go.

"Hey me and Ashley are gunna go walk the boardwalk, that cool with you guys?" Toby asks wrapping his arm around Ashleyd waist.

"Ya that's cool with us, can u meat back up at the faris wheel in like and hour when it gets darker?"

"Not a problem." Toby says then walks off with Ashley

"Hey cheer up we get us time." Sam says pinching my chin

"Huh." i say focusing on Sam

"You look glum whats wrong, arent you happy we get some time together?"

"Im fine i just thought maybe Ash would stay a little longer."

"They'll be back for tonight don't worry. Now how does a huge lollipop sound to you."

"Rainbow kind."

"Sure."

As me and sam go wandering around looking for my lollipop, i just keep thinking what if they dont come back in time. I want to go on during the fireworks.

"Ma'am."

"Ma'am."

"Huh." I say looking up at the cashier. "Oh sorry what were you saying?"

"What kind of lollipop do you want?" She says rolling her eyes

"Rainbow please." I answer

Sam hands her the money as I grab my lollipop. I take it out of the plastic wrapping and start licking it.

"So how is it?" Sam asks

"It's really good." I wish I could've came here when I was younger. It would have been a lot of fun.

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad