13<>Learning<>13

Toby's POV...

"So what game do you wanna learn?" Ashley asks pulling out different games I've never heard of.

We just got back from going to the café again, for an application. They said they would let her know tonight before her time runs out.

"Umm, I'm not quite sure, what do you think."

"Have you heard of War?"

"No."

She then pulls out a deck of cards. "Okay so War is a card game, obviously. And we each get half the deck. We both grab a flipped down card and flip it over it the middle right here" she starts explaining ,pointing to the space between us. "Then who ever has the highest number or letter gets both the cards."

"What if we have the same amount?" I ask

"Then you place three cards behind the first card, they have to be back side up, then one behind those three cards ,back facing down. We count to three then flip over the three cards and we add them all up. Who ever gets the highest amount gets to keep all the cards in the middle." She answers

"Okay also what if you run out of cards in your pile?"

"Then you pick up the cards you've won and use those." She finishes "Okay ready."

"Lets do this."

She hands me half the deck after shuffling them, and we place down a card. She wins the first one because I had a 2 and she had a 9.

The next time though I had an Ace, and she said if you get an Ace you have the higher amount.
So far I'm doing good. But Ashley is doing better. I wouldn't doubt it, she's awesome at everything.

"I win!" She hollars "Thats first time."

"Nice game its alot of fun."

"Yeah it is so I hope this works for your challenge." She says crossing her fingers

"Yeah so do I." She collects the cards then stands up to put them away. I stand up with her and follow her to the kitchen, where she puts the box of cards into a drawer.

"So want to make dinner?" She asks

"Sure, what should we make?"

"How about pasta, I'll make the sauce." She suggests pulling out two different sized pots.

"Sure, give me the big pot." I say holding my hands out She places the pot into my hands and I walk over to the sink to put some water in ,to boil.

I go to turn around with the big pot full of water to put on the stove when she smacks my butt with a wooden spoon, making me spill the whole pot of water all over my shirt.

"NO!" I yell "Shit I'm wet!"

I look down and see Ashley all curled up on the kitchen floor laughing.

"Flower could you please get me a towel." I ask, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. She stops laughing and just stares up at me, blushing.

"S-Sure." she stammers getting up and walking down the hall.

Few minutes later she comes back in and wraps a towel around my chest, as im filling the pot with more water.

"Thanks." I say kissing her forehead "Now schooch to the side and put the wooden spoon down." I chuckle

She sets the spoon on the counter and slides out of the way, as i place the pot on the stove. I turn on the heat and wait for it to bubble.

I start wiping down my neck and chest, when the front door opens.

"Hello kids." Sings Ashley's mom.

"Hey mom." Ashley calls

"Hi Mrs. Reye."

"Toby what happened!" She hollars looking at me.

"Oh I spilt water on my shirt." I answer

"Oh, now be careful Ashley. We don't want another repeat of with your brother."

"Yes mom I know."

I start laughing, as her mom walks to her room.

Ashley whips around and slaps another dish towel at me. "Why are you laughing." She whines

"Because I know what happened."

"You do." She screams as her eyes go big

"Yeah Will told me."

"Oh my god im going to kick his ass when he gets home!" She yells

"Okay but right now we making dinner, so get started."

A/N
Sorry it's short again, I don't know but I'm typing fast today because i have to leave in like an hour so im trying to update. Sorry for grammers.

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad