25<>Leaving<>25

Toby's POV...

"So we're going to be safe there right?" Danielle asks

"Totally." I answer

"Wait Toby." Ashley calls out

"Yes Flower." I look over to my passenger side.

"You do know how to fly this right!" She questions

"Nope." I truthfully answer. "But hey, there's a first for everything, right?" I add

"Oh god even if we are safe there, I don't think we'll eve live to get there!" Sam shouts in the passengers dock.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. Danielle would you please go sit in the passengers dock?"

"Sure thing." Danielle says turning around to go sit in the back with Sam.

"Can I go be safe too." Ashley whines.

"No I want you up here."

"Why." She pleads

"So I can see your beautiful face before be die." I answer "No buts either."

She quietly shuts up and straps her self in. I put my seat belt in and look for the button to tell everyone else to also. I turn on the jets engine, and pray to god it's as easy as driving.

After it turns on my phone starts ringing. "Ashley can you get that for me?"

"Sure." She grabs my phone and picks it up.

"Hello?" She says "oh hi Susan." She looks over at me with big eyes.

"Yes, I know the dome is breaking... And that the cafe needs help." She shrugs her shoulders saying 'what do I do?'

"Put her on speaker." I answer "Hi Susan it's Toby."

"Toby oh thank god, we need you guys here right now. The dome is falling in the cafe and we need you guys to come and remodel!" She yells frantically.

"Uh sorry Susan I have to go call you sometime soon." I end the call and continue with bring the plane up off the ground.

I pull my phone and and type in 'how to fly a jet plane' and watch the first video that pops up.

Wow they have such thing? I start following the instructions, and somehow it works and the plane is rolling down the runway. I put in my headphones, so does Ashley.

"Prepare for take off." I say into the mike for everyone to hear.

I lift up on the steering wheel and we lift off. "Call the first airport you find you in America tell them were landing there." I instruct Ashely. She pulls out her phone and calls an airport. After she hangs she gives me a thumbs up.

"There!" She yells pointing to a spot. In the spot I see it's an opening getting bigger and bigger, so I am up through there.

I look over and see more planes exiting. It's the government getting sent out. They must think we're apart of them.

Once we all go through the breaking spot in the dome I call over to the plane on the left of me.

I say one word "America." Then shut it off.

--------------------------------

A few hours later we still going flying over the ocean but now we got our target. Miami, Florida. It has the wolds international airport there.

Planes still on either side of me, flying off towards other side of America, splitting up. When Florida comes into view I send I message to let everyone know that I am coming down, in Miami.

I fly low and look for the airport. There's so many palm trees it's hard to see.

"Found it!" Ashley yells next to me. I spot it too and go down for a landing. I push a button to let down the wheels, and then defend to the ground.

Once one the ground I apply the brakes heavily. I hope this isn't the end that would we the worst. I look over at Ashley, one more time. 'Now I can die' i think. I shut my eyes tight still holding onto the steering wheel and pressing the breaks.

"You did it Toby!" Sam yells coming up behind me. I open my eyes and see that I actually did it. I flew a plane and didn't kill people.

"Yay!" Everyone yells.

I unlatch the doors, to get out. I turn off everything and set the head phones down. I watch Adhley stand up and walk over to me.

"Thank you." She says before wrapping me in a hug.

"What for not killing you?" I as

"No for helping me get J out of the way, and always being there." She hugs tighter.

"Guys there's some people here that wanna talk to us!" Danielle shouts back, from outside.

We let go then walk out down the planes stairs.

I see a van parked a little ways away, and five men standing next to Sam and Danielle. But one the men looks Familiar I don't know what it's but he just does.

I grabs Ashley's hand and we walk over to them.

"Hi welcome to America, how was your flight?" The man in front of us said.

I look closely at him. Damn I can't believe it.

"Dad."