22<>Never Run Off<>22

A/N Heyo Cheerios! so idk if you guys have noticed or anything but I have like 309 views on my horrible-book-that-I-just-randomly-wanted to-start-writing-and-thought-it-would-get-no-where-but-actually-got-like-48-votes!

That's amazing.

Yea. Yea. I know I sound lame. 309 views woop die flipping do da. My friend has like 25k. Well what do you expect it contains flipping 5sos. Yea sorry I like their music but I'm not that fangirly over them. I'm sorry. Please stay. Don't leave.

I'm probably talking to my self now.

Awesome...

So. Chapter time.

Okay.

•••

Sam's POV...

"Rockin, oh yeah I'm rocki-n! Yea-h!" I randomly make up a song. Stupid dare.

I walk off the open mike stage, totally regretting the idea of playing truth or dare, with no truth to make Danielle happy. Why does she like playing Truth or Dare -or should I say Just Dare- without the fricken truth. The whole point of the game is to play TRUTH and dare. WITH TRUTH!

Ugh whatever. Anything to make Dani happy of course. I sit down on the bench next to the one and only Laughing Hysterically Danielle! Dun dun dundaaaaaa.

"Be-you-tee-ful-la" She sounds out, sarcastically.

"Well gee thanks."I reply with a straight face.

"It was."

"Okay it was pretty good." I say also sarcastically. "So how about we go race each other by squirting water into clowns faces." I ask turning my head toward her.

"Indeed we shall." Danielle replies in a deep "manly" voice

"Oh man..." I sigh walking towards the game hand in hand with my girlfriend.

"Hi welcome to Water Palooka, are you two racing against or in a team against someone else?" A girl says, maybe like 15 or 16 years old. Damn I wish I was that happy all the time.

"Racing against." Danielle replies quickly

"What she said." I added

"4 dollars please" she says holding out her hand.

I open up my wallet and pull out a 5. I place it in her hand gently as possible, like its my life's saving. Nah it's just a 5 who cares. "Keep the rest." I add after handing her the money.

"When your both ready press the red button in front of the squirter and I'll count you off." She instructs. What no thank you. Jeesh people these days. I mean come on it takes 2 seconds.

"Ready." Dani asks

I nod my head and we both press our buttons. I'm for sure not gunna win. Not because I'm trying to be the good guy, but because I'm really not that focused in these games.

"On your mark. Get set. Go!" And she pulls a lever, as I start aiming and shooting. Fuck I'm really missing this. Dani already has her clown half way up. While mines just chillin at the bottom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." I hear a high pitch scream. I look to my left where Dani is. Or was at least. Where did she go.

I immediately let go of the squirter and look around.

"DANIELLE!" I yell her name

I look down on the ground and see a dark navy blue wallet lying where she was. I pick it up and open it. I pull out the license ID and start checking over it.

Hight- 5'9

Weight- 179 lb.

Hair color- dark brown

Eye color- Blue

Blood type- O-

Name- J Hood

What the actual fuck. Is that J. Like as in Ashley's ex-boyfriend, J. Oh god.

I start sprinting full speed toward the board walk. Wallet in hand, scimming through people. I look over at the tip of the dock, and notice Ashley's bright yellow shirt she wore today, and start running faster.

When an announcement comes on on the dome screen. It's not picking up fully though it's breaking in and out. I stop dead in my tracks when I see Danielle standing there eyes wide in fear, and tape on her mouth.

That bastard.

"People of the wonderful Antarctica, let me announce something that the government won't." J appears next to Dani "Now to all have noticed that your challenges chips inside your head are no longer usable. And that many people have been experiencing deaths from "falling sky." He adds air quotations.

"Well, that's because of me. Yes me. I have been in and out of
A-Tech this last couple of months, having people help me with a special project. To ruin Antarctica, to stop this population. Make sure no one survives. And how you may ask I am doing that. By taking the one thing that to let you live. The dome."

I have to find where he is. I start sprinting towards Ashley and Toby while people are staring up at the dome screen.

"Oh and um Sam."

I stop and look up.

"If you really do care about this little one here I recommend that you do something about that." And the screen goes blank. People murmur everywhere around me. I feel my pants pocket vibrate, I pull out my phone and answer the call.

"Is that Danielle?" Ashley ask worryingly over the phone. "Where is she? Is she okay?" She asks repeatedly.

A tear rolls down my face, and I start running again.

"I don't know."

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad