23<>Kidnap Again<>23

A/N OMG GUYS I HAVE BIG NEWS!

SO YOU PROBABLY ALL HEARD ABOUT THE #Wattys2015 #JustRightIt EVENT?

IM DOING IT!

FIRST TIME ACTUALLY ENTERING A BOOK AND IM ENTERING THIS ONE!

SO THE DUE DATE IS SEPTEMBER 30th SO BE READY FOR THIS BOOK TO END ANY TIME SOON. :( SAD YES I KNOW. BUT DONT WORRY IM MAKING THIS A SERIES! :D OK IM DONE HERE NOW LETS GET TO THE CHAPTER.

•••

Sam's POV...

"Do you know what way they went?" Toby asks me while trying to calm Ashley down.

"No not at all we were in the middle of a game, and then all of a sudden I hear a high pitch scream then she was gone. The only thing left was this wallet."

"Who was on the screen by the way, next to Danielle? Why was he wearing a mask?" Ashley asks

"Here look this ID card." I hand them the wallet including the card, and watch their eyes go wide.

"Why would he do this. I swear to god if he has major anger issues about him breaking up with me, then that's ludicrous." Ashley says, in total offense.

"I don't know that would be pretty sappy if he's doing all this just because of what he did to you." I say, because well it's true. If you go around getting people inside the dome technically lab to help tear it down, that's pretty sappy.

"And why did he kind-" I get cut off. Suddenly someone hand is covering my mouth, and their other hand wrapped around my stomach. What the hell. I try to squirmer to see if I could get out, but the grip only gets tighter.

We're going pretty fast, Inbetween people, and game setups. Sooner or later we stop in front of the old church, that doesn't get used anymore, and a black van pulls up.

Is this some kind of joke, or am getting kidnapped with no one trying to help me.

Wait never mind, I see Toby running towards me. Followed by Ashley, and the police. They do care! Awwwwwww I feel loved.

"Humph." I land on my back, as they toss me into the van, then close the doors.

I just then hear a gun get shot, and the windshield shatter, I look up and see a masked person putting a bag over my head. Just like the god damn freiken movies.

Why would you put a bag over my head when all the windows in the back seat are tinted a dark black. If there is such thing as dark black.

They also chained handcuffs on my wrists, like what could I possible do to hurt you, while blind.

My head really hurts, those police men out there better hurry, cuz now we're driving. Full on driving. Where? I don't know cause I have a bag over my head!

All of a sudden a hologram challenge pops up.

Challenge: Kill Ashley Reyes and her friends and family, before the dome falls.
Tip: Kill her fast

Woah wait a minute I thought these weren't working, and no way am I killing my self. Can I just say I'm not her friend.

"Hey I just got the challenge, that you set up J." Some guy said in the front of the van.

"So did I cuz I set it for everyone, dipshit." The guy -must be J- next to me said.

I just sit there totally confused on what just happened. Is J controlling the challenges now?

Also what happened to helping me, people that I used to call friends. I don't feel like I should call them friends now, cause I'm still getting kidnapped here.

Next time they get kidnapped Ima just gunna go get some ice cream then go rub it in their faces.

"Oomf." I go face forward in the chair in front of me. How would you like it if I kidnapped you, put a bag over your head, thrown you into a van, and then jammed your head into a seat, and not being able to stop your self when your hands are handcuffed behind your back! Hmmm Mr. Driver Guy.

I feel hand grab onto my right arm, and all of a sudden I'm getting dragged out of the van.

Once I'm on two feet again, they start walking me through a building. What's strange is that instead of being totally quiet, I hear screams. It sounds like-

"DANIELLE!" I scream. I hear her. She's in the building.

"DANIELLE!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP." J yells and kick my shin, making me collapse to the floor, on my knees.

"YOU DONT WANNA SCREAM AGAIN!" He hisses, then picks me back up.

A few minutes later we enter a very cold room, they take off the bag covering my face and imediatly tape my mouth duck tape.

I look around the room and spot a chair facing away from me, with a person sitting in staring out the window. Could that be Danielle?

"Damnbealam." I try to say through the duct tape.

The person in the chair turns around, eyes wide, and shaking like there's no tomorrow. Well there could actually be no tomorrow if J succeeds.

#Wattys2015
#JustWriteIt
Wattpad