20<>Date Night<>20

"Omg he did!" Danielle screams through the phone.

"Ya. Like he walked through door, and said i want you."

"And what did you do."

"I gave him the cold shoulder."

"Oooh. I know how much J hates the cold shoulder."

"Yeah then-"

"Ashley are you almost ready!"Toby cuts me off.

"Hold on Danielle." i put the phone on mute and scream back.
"No!"

"Well when are you gunna be done!"

"I haven't even gotten dressed!" I say looking down at my work clothes.

"Well get ready!"

"Okay!"

I take the phone off mute. "Sorry Danielle, i have to go, Toby is taking me on a date."

"Ok have fun!"

I press the end button and walk over to my closet.

I put on a light pink dress, with a pink ribbon that ties in the front, making a little bow. I put on some gold sandals to go with the light pink.

I walk away from my closet and over to my makeup desk. I open up the bag and pull out a light pink lipstick, black eyeliner, and mascara. I dont put on too much but stay light to go with a slight pink theme.

After im done with the makeup i start straightening my hair. When i get to the last strand Toby calls to me. "Ashley are you almost done in there!"

"I am almost done ok." I yell back finishing my hair and turning the straightner off, and setting it into its holder.

I walk over to the mirror and look at my self. "This looks ok right?" I ask my self.

"Ya it looks perfect."

I whip my head around to see Toby standing at my door. He walks over, standing behind me, he wraps his arms around my waist and leans his chin on my shoulder.

"Nice choice, Flower."

"Thank you." I say turning my head slightly giving him a kiss on the cheek. He beams at me then lets go, grabbing my hand and pulling me out my bedroom door.

As we walk past the couch, i grab my gold handbag, and my phone. Unhooking the house keys from the hook on the wall, i stuff them into my bag.

"Ready." Toby asks

I nod and he opens up the door, motioning me to go first. I gladly take his request and walk out onto the porch. I hear the click of the lock on the door ,then i feel Toby grab my hand and we head down the stairs.

"This way." He says pulling me towards his truck.

I hop in on the passenger side, and Toby gets in on the driver side. He starts up the engine, and i look down at the clock. Its 5:27 and the sun is still high the clouds.

"So what restrictions are we going to?" I ask 15 minutes into the drive.

"Its called Picnic for two." he replies "In the meadowlands."

"Sounds lovely."

A few minutes later he oulls into a pathway.

"Hey this path looks familiar." i call out

"Ya its the same way to the view i showed you that one day remember."

"Yeah of course I remember. So why are we here."

"This is where were gunna be having the picnic."

"Awe, thats so sweet. Its wonderful here."

He pulls up to a spot in the meadowlands, parking his truck and pulling out the keys. He jumps out then walks over to my side and opens the door for me.

He reaches out a hand that I gladly take, and i jump down also.

We walk around to the back, and he opens up the door to the compartment. He grabs a basket and opens up the lid, pulling out a blanket. He slides the basket over to the side and jumps up onto the truck.

He lays out the blanket, then reaches his hand tords me, i take a hold and jump up too.

"So we're bot going to a restaurant then."

"No but i have something to make this even better."

"This already perfect, how could you possibly make it better."

He reaches into the basket and then pulls out a bundle of newspaper. He hands them to me and i open them. I gasp and start my eyes start to water.

"Omg Toby." I say setting them down, leaning over and warapping my hands around him.

"A flower for my flower."

I let go and give him a kiss. I look back down at the newspaper bundle and pull out the single white flower. The same kind he gave to me the first time we came here.

"So what do you want to do first, a little bit of food or a walk?"

"Hmmm i am a bit hungry."

"Food it is then." Toby starts pulling out the food containers i can already see potato salad, and tuna sandwiches. My favorite.

"Wow look at this amazing food!" I exclaim

"Ha-ha so i did good then."

"Hell ya you did!" I say launching my self into him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He puts his arms around my waist, and snuggles his head in my neck. He gives me a soft kiss on my cheek then back up, to start unwrapping the sandwichs.

He hands me the first one, and a spoon to for the potato salad. I take a bite and instantly feel like im in heaven. I must have been a little too much in heaven, because i like look over to see Toby smileing at me.

"What." i say "Do i have something onmy face." i blush, covering my mouth."

"No but it must be really good for you to moan." he says chuckling.

"Oh god." i start laughing too. "Uh yes it is very good. Thank you."

"Anything for you ,Flower."

A few minutes later after we're done eating, Toby packs up the food and sets tbe basket aside.
He reaches out his hand to me while standing up. I take his hand and stand up too.

"What are we doing?" I ask

He pulls out a stool and stands on it. "We are going star watching."

"Then why is there a stool?"

"Stand up on the stool."
I step up on the stool, following his instructions.
"Now hop up onto the roof of the truck."

"The roof?"

"Yes the roof. Dont worry its fine, i wont let
You fall."

I step up another step on the stool, and hop up onto the roof of the truck. Then Toby follows after me. Once were sitting on the roof, Toby lays down, motioning for me to lye down also.

I settle down in his arms, my head resting in his chest. I look up, watching the sun go down and the moon come up.

"This is gorgeous."

"Oh look! A shooting star make a wish, quick!" Toby says

"I dont need to make a wish, ive got everything right here."

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad