15<>J<>15

Ashley's POV...

I awake with sharp pain in my side, and a throbbing headache. I look over to my right, and theres a hazy form next to me. Everything is dark so it must be night ,the one thing i can make out is the smell. It smells of medicine and, cologne. Not just any cologne, but the kind I bought last year. During Christmas, for J.

The form turns around, with his back facing the wall, and his face looking down at me. I see his electric blue eyes piercing through the dark night.

He walks over to a wall, and presses something. Just then a light flicks on blinding me. I blink rapidly to get used to the light. When i do get used to it i look up at J.

"Hey Ash." He says "How are you."

"Im good, wheres Toby?" I ask

"Toby, oh uh he had to go take care of some business."

I look at him up and down, when I noticed a purple bruise on his right knuckle. "What happened to your hand?"

He starts chuckling. "Oh Ashley,my sweet Ashley."

"What happened." I ask again

"Lets just say I uh got into a fight and I won."

"You didn't." I say through clenched teeth.

"Ashley, he hurt you. just look around if you never met him you wouldnt have run out of the café when i was there, you wouldnt have gotten hit by a truck, or gotten stiches in your side, and then for them to open up, pass out and end up here again. If only you didnt ignore me, maybe just maybe we could have been lying in bed right now, not caring about a thing.

I start tearing up. "J what did you do to him."

"I just gave him what he deserved." J says looking fown at his hand and smirking.

"Can i please see Will." I ask looking away feom him

"Sure I'll go get him." He leans down to plant a kiss on my cheek, but i turn my head. He pulls back then smirks. "Fine." He then turns around and walks out the door.

Minutes later Will comes in with worry on his face. "Ashley are you okay." He asks when he sees me crying.

I shake my head, and start crying harder. "I-It's J h-he... T-Toby." I choke

"Toby's fine hes in the recovery room. He only got a small concussion." Will says pulling me into a tight hug.

"I want him gone, i mean jail gone." I say

"I know, i know" He says rubbing my back

"Is it safe for Toby to come in here?" I ask

He lets go "Ill go see." He turns around and walks out the door.

Fifteen minutes later the door opens. Toby walks in, closing the door behind him. He rushes over to me, oulling me into a tight hug.

"Your okay, oh my god your okay." He says into the crook of my neck. He pulls back and crashes his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. Pulling me closer, Toby rubs his fingers against my waist, making sure I don't disappear on him.

He pulls back, breathing heavily, with his eyes sparkling and a smile on his face. I look at him and notice stiches on his right temple.

"J." He says almost reading my mind.

"Yes I know he was in my room when i woke up.

I could see his eyes flash red with anger. "Did he hurt you." He asks

"No, but he says this is all your fault."

Toby then releases his grip on my waist and steps back. Placing his hands on the back of his head, and cursing some things under his breath.

"Toby, its not your fault."

He turns around facing me, this time no anger showing, but instead sorrow.

"Im so sorry." He pleads

"Baby, its fine I don't blame you. I am not blaming you." I say

I reach my hand out toward him, and he lets his hands fall from the back of his neck, gabbing my hand. I pull him toward me making him sit on the edge of my bed.

"I should have never come here." He says looking away from me.

"Don't say that, Toby im glad you came here. Im happy, ive never been so happy in my life. Toby with you moving here, has changed me." I say

I grab his chin, turning his head to face me. "Listen to me Toby, Listen. I love you, and i will until this world burns down."

I grab his hand, intertwining our fingers together. "You and I, are one." I say

"Until the day We die?" He asks looking up at me

"And even after that." I answer

"For infinity?" He asks again leaning in

"Evermore." I finish pulling him to me, closing the space between us.

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad