2<>Toby<>2

Editors note to the peoples
I apologize for the writing difference, this one is edited on my phone, and the other two were edited on my laptop, so it may be a bit different. And by the way, just saying, Kids In the Dark by All Time Low is pretty damn good. ~Too_Many_Fandoms1

•••

When J and I got to the ice cream place, there was a massive line of people. I wasn't expecting there to be this many people.

We ended up skipping ice cream and going to the coffee shop.

As we were ordering, one of the boys that worked there kept staring at me.

He had beautiful eyes and cute dimples. His hair was light brown and it covered part of his left eye. Maybe if I weren't with J, I would go talk to him.

Is that mean, talking to another guy? Huh, maybe it is. Nah, I just think if it as meeting new people.

He flashes me a wide smile. Oh my God, he's so cute.

After J gets us a table, I say I have to go to the 'bathroom'. It's not cheating, I'm just going to talk to the extremely cute dude.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." I say, as I give him a peck on the cheek.

"Alright, babe."

When I walk away from the table, I'm out of sight. So I walk over to the guy.

"Hey, I noticed you looking at me," I say.

"Oh, really?" The boy replies.

"Yeah. So, are you new here?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, I just moved here to Riverview." He says with a grin.

"Oh, where are you from?" I question.

"Uh.." He hesitates.

"It's okay, you don't have to answer the question," I say, embarrassed.

"Oh, no, it's okay, I actually came from the United States. Is that bad?" He inquires as his smile slowly fades.

"Not that I know of, but hey, if you need help getting around, here's my number, I'll help you out. See ya around," I smile, walking back to the table.

"That was was a long bathroom break. Did you fall in?" J jokes.

"No. And so what, I'm a girl." I reply, rolling my eyes. Damn, guys know nothing about girls.

"Hi, I'm Sindy, and I'll be taking your order, what can I get you today?" A bubbly waitress asks us.

"I'm gonna take a decaf mocha frappé, please." I say. I love frappés. They're amazing.

"Okay, and for you, sir?" Wow, does J really look old enough to be a sir?

"I'll have the caramel mocha latte." He orders.

"Alrighty, I'll be back with your drinks." She says, and walks off.

"You always get a decaf mocha frappé," J teases.

"Yeah, well, you always get a caramel mocha latte, so what's the point of your comment?"

"Touché, Ms. Reyes."

I chuckle and tell him that we should probably go back to his house.

----------------

Once we got to his house, we watched a movie. Well, until my phone went off.

"It's my brother again."

Will- Get your ass home, right now.

Me- Why?

Will- Dad wants you home. If you're not home in half an hour, I'm coming to get you, no buts.

Me- Fine.

"I have to go, I'll text you if I'm okay." I say to J.

"Night babe, see you soon." J replies, giving me a quick kiss.

As I walked out to my car, it noticed I got a text, and this time it wasn't Will. I'm guessing it was the boy from the cafe?

Unknown- Hey, is this the girl from the cafe? Sorry, I never got your name.

Me- Yeah. And it's Ashley.

Unknown- Hi Ashley, so I was, uh, wondering if you could help me tomorrow with the challenges and stuff, since I'm not used to it yet?

Me- Yeah, sure, do you want me to stop by the cafe tomorrow? My shift is over at 3:00.

Unknown- Yeah, that would be great.

Unknown- My name is Tobias, by the way, but everyone calls me Toby.

Me- Nice talking to you Toby, but I have to go now. See you tomorrow.

Toby- Yeah, sure, bye.

--------------------------------

When I walk through the front door, it was awfully quiet.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Yells Will.

Annnnd THERE it is.

"Nice to see you too." I reply.

"Answer me!" He yells again.

"Relax, I was at the cafe with J."

"'Kay, well, you were supposed to be home, helping Dad. He had a panic attack and got himself a nice, cozy bed at the hospital!"

"I'm sorry." I apologize. "I'll go see him tomorrow before my shift." I frowned, having not realized I was out that long. I hope he'll be okay.

"Ugh!" Will storms off.

Whatever.

I look that the clock on the wall, and it's 11:26. I might as well go to sleep.

--------------------------------

The next morning, I check my challenge for the day.

Challenge: Meet someone new and have a successful hang out with them.

Tip: Be nice, try to be helpful, and make new and exciting friends!

This will be easy since I'm going to be helping Toby today. Well, I better get ready for my shift.

I get dressed, wearing black leggings with studs down the sides, a grey tank top with holes in it, a leather jacket, and my black combat boots. Also, to top it off, my favorite black beanie.

Before I add my beanie, I curl my hair to add some waves. Then I add a little eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

After I'm done, I grab my keys. Since it's only four in the morning, no one is awake and I leave a note.

I went to go do my shift. I may not be back right after, because I have a challenge to do.

Love, Ashley

I grab my bag off the counter and head out. My shift is only a block away, so I walk.

You may be wondering what my shift is. Well, it's like a job, but you don't get paid. My 'job' is at a training camp. I work on military drills. Like climbing walls, aiming skills, track, jumping hurdles, climbing through tires, and just plain sprinting.

Today, we're working on aiming. I'm pretty good at it, but Jack, the guy next to me, is better.

He can hit a target with so much force that it'll crack.

I mean, I'm really good at aiming and hitting the target often, but not as well as Jack.

My coach says that after I'm done, I can go climbing. I love climbing. The fastest I've climbed, is a twenty story building in 3 minutes. Everyone was impressed, but I wanted faster.

#Wattys2015
#JustWriteIt
Wattpad