16<>Cycle<>16

People come, and people go. When someone leaves, another comes into place.

I know i heard that little bell indicating that my dad just gave another living soul a life to live. To give that soul a place to learn, and grow up. So later on when their time comes they can give someone else their own life to live. Its kind if like a big cycle.

"Do you miss him." Danielle asks quietly

"Yeah I do, but i know that their is a little child out there that is ready to begin their own journey." I reply

"Thats really sweet of you to say that."

"Im gunna go to the bathroom, I'll be back." I say getting up.

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me, and stare at the mirror.

"What do I see right here." I say to my self.

"I see red puffy eyes, from crying all the time.

"I see black running stains on my cheeks, from the tears taking away the only thing to make me think im pretty.

"I see a fake plastered smile, with fake dimples, to show everyone I'm fine on the outside. But really look ag me in the inside, im hurting. Im hurting alot, i promised Will i would see him more often. And i broke that promise."

It's my fault. It's my fault my dad isn't here. I worried him to much. I worried him, and i gave him a heart attach. Which turned into heart problems. Then a heart surgery, that never worked.

Why did i do this to him? No how could i have done that to him? He was only 49, technically 50. We would have been celebrating today.

"I see a beautiful Flower, that should have a real happy smile"

I whip my head around and don't even look at his face, i just collapse into his arms. He rubs his hands in circles on my back trying to calm me down "It's okay, its okay to cry, i know i know just let it all out." He repeats over and over.

He gives me a light kiss on my head, then i feel my legs get lifted off the ground, and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist and legs. Carrying me beidal style, i see a dark area next in front of me, then i hear the door slam shut. I see a dark form of what looks like a bed, then i feel him sit down on the edge, me in his lap.

"T-Toby." I choke

"Yes."

"D-Don't let m-me go." I sob. Deepening my head further in te crook of his neck.

"When would i ever brake our promise."

I start crying more, not only just tears of sorrow, but also of joy, for i know Toby will always be here for me.

A few minutes later Sam came over, after my mom left to go to the funeral home to get the forms done, with Will.

"So umm about the party." Sam continues

For my challenge i have to have a successful party. Then Toby has to redecorate a room any choice, Danielle has to have her first drink, and Sam has to meet a new guy friend.

"Yeah, well i was thinking of decorating the kitchen and living room." Toby suggests

"I'll send out a text to my contact list." I say grabbing my phone.

"Here's a question. Ashley are you sure you want to do this?" Danielle asks with worry.

"I'm sure. I'll go get your challenge ready, Toby can you come with me." I say standing up. Toby nods and follows me to the kitchen.

He grabs out a plastic cup, the liquor bottle, of Яᴇᴀᴅʏ Яᴇᴅs. Its good to use for your first drink, at least that's what Sam said to use. He then grabbed out the Klin, which is a type of fizzy pop.

He hands them to me and i start pouring in the Яeady Яeds, and the Klin into the cup. I start mixing it together, as a use my other hand to send out the invites.

I grab the mixed drink, and my phone and walk out.

"Here." I say handing it to Danielle.

After she grabs the drink i hear the doorbell. I rush over and grab it open, and 5 people walk in. Then later more people. after about a half hour Toby got help from some people to put up decorations, and Sam walked off with Danielle, drink in hand, and another guy.

After my fifth drink, i go to pour another but start getting really sleepy. So i went to my bedroom, and layed down. Soon after i hit the pillow i pass out.

#Wattys2015
#JustDoIt
Wattpad