Chapter 5 | Laziness

I'm lazy. I know that. I'm too lazy to become a con artist. I know that. I'm very lazy. Very lazy, that i've gave up on my life. Good thing i died and woke up and become a rich noble.

I'll just stay in my room forever. No one will come for me and no one will bother me. I have three tasty meals a day, and i also get snacks. If i wanted something, i'll just call a maid. Even a maid gives me a bath. And i'm also engaged to a ducal bloodline, so yeah. My life's the best.

"Aren't you supposed to be doing something?" Aria frowned as i just stared at the nothingness. "Like, go to a party? Or study? Or somehow atleast, be productive?"

I blinked for a moment as i shrugged. "I'm too lazy to study, too lazy to go to a tea party, and too lazy to be productive."

"Have you hit your head?"

"Probably. My head hurts." i replied as i laid my feet at the empty side of the sofa, and laid my head in my palm, while my elbows are at the side of the sofa. "I want to just, be lazy."

"Rumors will spread that you're an ungrateful brat. Although you aren't Mielle, you're still in her body and i want that rumor to happen." she added, sipping her tea, elegantly.

I rolled my eyes as i just pouted. "Can that make me exiled?"

"There are no maids, if you're exiled. I think."

"Oh shucks."

A moment of silence covered the two of us as i just sighed and sat up straightly. I took a cup of tea, and sipped it.

"This tastes horrible."

"That's chamomile."

"No wonder." i mumbled as i placed the teacup at the table. "I want coffee. But Emma said that it's bad for me."

Aria furrowed her eyebrows as looked at me. "Speaking of Emma, where is she?"

"Got rid of her." i quickly answered as i bit the warm cookies. "No, i didn't get her killed."

"Ahh.. Emma is with the original Mielle at my first life too." she mumbled as she placed her teacup down and poured some at it.

I shrugged as i just closed my eyes. "Yes. I asked father to move her, since she's also annoying me. She nags, and always tells me that i'm a 'noble' lady and that, i should look down on people or something like that." i added as i sighed loudly.

"Really?"

"Yep. Also, are you still planning to seducing Oscar?" i glanced at her as she shrugged. "That's concerning."

"Well, originally, i want to seduce him to make Mielle jealous, but since you're not Mielle. I'm having second choices.." she explained as she sipped her tea.

Is she enjoying that tea? Man, i miss coffee. And also scamming people. And also making their lives suffer.

"How about you just take it out on Cain though? And also, maybe father." i looked at Aria as she smiled and nodded. "Cain was the one who killed you."

"Well, that is a good idea."

"I know."

"What now?" she looked at me as we both stared at each other. "Now that i think about it.. You and Mielle looked at bit different from each other."

"Eh?" i looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Somehow, your eyes turns to blue at some point if i stared at it deeply. And also, you looked more mature than her." she casually explained.

I stared at her for a moment as i arched an eyebrow. "Is that a compliment?"

"No."

"Eh? That hurts."

"I take back what i said. You're immature than i thought."

"Hmm.."

Somehow, we both ended up having a staring contest the whole silent afternoon. Even when Jessie entered, we didn't blink. We just stared at each other.

But in the end, i won. She reasoned that because she was feeling a little tired, but that's really a lame lie and fake reasoning.

•------•°•✿•°•------•
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Because today i'm in honor role in school (even though i'm lazy as fuck) I decided to update earlier than i planned :D