Chapter 19 | Happiest Birthday Sis- Fuck, I'm Having a Gay Panic

Today's Aria's birthday. My beloved oshi, that I dearly hoped I have in my cruel and painful life. The one light that guides me to move forward. My only beloved sister.

Why, oh why am I step-siblings with my oshi?

God, do you abhor me? Why did you reincarnate me if you'll only make me Aria's sister? If I didn't go honest with her, she'll probably kill me but I deserve that so I'll gladly let her so. But why~?!

"Lady Mielle," Reth called as she looked at me with concern. "You're getting late. Lady Aria's birthday started already."

"I'm still calming myself down, Reth. Maybe in a minute or so," I said in a low voice as I softly sighed and stared at the ceiling, and then facepalmed myself. Looking down at the floor.

These days, I forget, Mielle's younger than Aria. And I'm Mielle, which is younger than Aria. And I probably act older when alone with Aria. Like, think more mature and not innocent? I don't know, fuck this shit. This isn't the first time I had se- Why am I thinking about that?! We're siblings for goodness' sake.

Step-siblings, no blood relation. Therefor, not incest.

Fuck you, my smart genius and horny inner self. I don't care, we're both girls. Two girls dating at this kind of time is a bad thing and will get you discriminated and exiled by your family. And Aria's meant to be with Asterope Franz, the empire's crown prince and the perfect match for Aria.

"Ugh, fuck."

"And why are you swearing now instead of being in my party?"

My breath hitched as every word are being spoken. I looked up and saw Aria's beautiful fucking face in a confused expression. "Uhm, I was, nervous?"

"Yeah, and pigs can fly," Aria retorted as her face scrunched up. She sat down beside me, as she held one of my hands. "What's going on with you, Mielle? Are you still mad about the date incident? I promise it'll never happen again."

'That's not it, it's just that, I'm having a gay panic right now because you're sobeautifulandshitandIwannakissyousobadlybutIknowyou'llpushmeawayandturnthehourglassandforgetitallhappenedandnstuffand-' is what I wanna say but like, I don't wanna because today's my 'being a little bitch' era and also because, Aria's fucking straight and sees me as a sister so there's that.

Why am I acting this way anyway?

"Mielle, are you mad at me?" Aria asked as she looked at me with a sullen look.

I softly sighed, pulling Aria into a hug. Even though she's a villainess, she's a softie deep inside. "I was never mad at Aria to begin with."

"Then why are you avoiding me?" she retorted.

I leaned my head at her neck as I shaked my head, "I was just... thinking of something."

"Evielinne Marie Roscente, my sweet daughter. This is-"

"I'm not marrying him."

"That isn't your decision. You'll be marrying him for the sake of our family."

"What?! No way!"

"My, father. He wanted me to marry a guy in my early twenties," I, suddenly started saying as I looked down at the sofa. "I was in love that time, although you knew it didn't end well. My father pressed to have the marriage as soon as possible. And I, the oh-so sweet daughter of his, ran away at the wedding day."

"... You were engaged?"

"Yeah, pretty cool right? Although, that guy I was supposed to marry was in love too." I chuckled at the memory. "He was cute and a husband material, but he doesn't want to end things with his boyfriend. But knowing his parents, he didn't have the courage. So I just took the initiative and ran away. I mean, bride's running away are alot in our days."

"You were engaged."

"Still stuck to that?"

"I can't believe you're engaged- Wait, he's gay?" Aria cutted herself of as she tilted her head and turned to look at me while I'm still laying on her neck. "What happened to him?"

"He ran away, made a business and married his man."

"Oh my, he's inspiring."

"He is, isn't he? Might as well become a motivational speaker too." I chuckled as Aria did the same thing. "Why are we still here anyway? We should get to your party." I giggled as I stood up, and pulling Aria to stand up. "Come on."

"Mielle, wait no, Evie. Thank you," Aria slightly bowed her head as she moved to my side and clung into my arm. "Alright, let's go now, shall we?"

I giggled, "We shall."