Chapter 15 | Massage

"I'm bored. And in pain."

"That's the sixth time you've said that." Aria stated, as she glanced at me from her table.

Currently, i'm laying on her bed as i try to ignore the pain of my muscles. Did i overdo exercising? Yes, my thighs are aching so badly that i wanna cry. I don't think i can walk too..

Aria sighed at my pitiful situation as she rolled her eyes at me. "It's your own fault that you're in pain. Deal with it." she said, turning back into answering something at her papers. I groaned at her response as i tried to move my legs, only for it to hurt even more. "Jessie! Bring me some ice packs!"

"Yes, Lady Aria!"

"What the fuck?"

"It's for your thighs." Aria said, as she turned around and gave me a concerned look. "Didn't i told you to stop when you reached a hundredth?"

I looked back at her and just cheekily smiled. "I mean.. A hundred and ninety-nine's still in hundredth." i reasoned as she glared at me. I chuckled at her reaction. "I think i'm going to be here 'til tomorrow."

".. You really can't stand up?" Aria walked over as she neared my legs who're at the edge of the bed. I nodded in answer as she tried to lift my toes. "I'm going to-"

"Ah-!" i screeched in pain, when Aria tried to pull my leg. She turned over to me with worry, as i teared a little. "Gosh, stop. That hurt, you know!"

"Sorry.." she apologized as she continued to sat beside my laid body. She then, turned to me and softly smiled that made me taken aback. Seriously, what's with those killer smiles? First Oscar, now you? "Do you want me to nassage it?"

"Oh, no need." i told her as i waved my hand off. She pouted for a moment, and then nodded.

Soon after, Jessie came back with ice packs on a tray. Since the exercising was a secret except for Reth, whose in town as of the moment, Aria told Jessie to stay out of the room. And so then, she started lifting my dress.

"I'll do it."

"Shut up." Aria glared at me as she pointed my arms. "Your arms are sore too, remember. Just stay still."

I nodded in answer as i let her do her thing. My leg jolted, as i felt the cold compress at my thighs. Man, this is weird. Totally weird. I feel like i'm currently at a kink play, and Aria's a dom- What the fuck, self?!

I slapped my cheeks as it tinted red. Oh wait.. "Ouchy.." i mumbled as i teared a little when i felt the pain in my arms. Aria turned to me in confusion. She was about to speak, when i spoke first. "It's nothing~"

"Sometimes, you're dumb." Aria stated without blinking, as she continued what she's doing. "Don't move, i'll massage it after."

Man, i wish i had her mind. Kind of innocent and not tainted by some... things.

"If anyone sees us, they'll think we're doing something unholy." i nonchalantly mumbled as i stared at Aria's hair. They remind me of someone's. Aria turned to me with a confused look as i just chuckled and shaked my head. "Ugh, harder.."

"Don't say it like that." Aria's poker face remained as she pressed it harder. She turned to me and said, "Better?"

"Yes~" i chuckled as she continued pressing it.

Much to say, i'm thanking the omnipotent one for not having someone walking in on us and misunderstand. Because, boy oh boy, if they did.. I'm not sure what'll happen to me and Aria.

"Let's not do such risky thing again."

"Yeah, let's not." Aria replied as she nodded back.