Chapter 20 | Enchanted To Meet You

"Oh my, Lady Aria! Lady Mielle!" Sarah called the both of us as we entered the large room. It was full of designs and food. The sofas that are in the middle are occupied by Aria's friends or pawns, whatever she calls them. Honestly, she's just in denial that she thinks of them as a friend.

I chuckled at Sarah's reaction, "She's quite enthusiastic, isn't she?"

"Sarah's just like that." Aria giggled as she pulled me when her steps got quicker. She then, sat down and pulled me to sit with her. "Sorry that I had to leave. I thought something happened to Mielle since she's running late."

"What made you reach to that conclusion?" I questioned the girl beside as she just chuckled and cheekily smiled. "I was just nervous meeting sister's friends, that's why I was late..."

"Oh my, pardon me but Lady Mielle looked really cute like what Lady Aria tells us!" a lady with black hair suddenly chimed in as everyone else including Sarah nodded their head.

Huh, she's that pretty extra. Wait, Aria thinks I'm

"You didn't have to tell her that..." Aria blushed, covering her cheeks with her palms.

Blink, blink, blink. Moe.

"Oh my, Lady Aria's being cute too~!"

"Gosh, stop it!" Aria yelled as she hid her flustered face behind her palms. I giggled at her reaction as I watched her friends tease her. "Mielle, help me!"

"But they're right. Sister's cute~" I stated in a teasing tone as I smiled ear to ear towards her. Aria just pouted as Sarah and the rest giggled at her reaction.

Nothing much had happened, since it was just us celebrating. It was only me, Aria, the Countess and Aria's friends and the maids. It was simple, yet so exciting that I didn't even expect it to be dawn already. I only realized time flew by so fast when we sent the guests off.

I wonder where is Aria right now. I thought as I looked at the common room. After a whole five minutes finding Aria with her gift on my hands, I finally found her infront of my room.

"Aria," I called as I tilted my head in confusion. "Since when did you get here? I was finding you."

Aria turned to me, as she then gave me a smile. "I haven't received your gift."

I stared at her for a moment as I giggled and opened my bedroom door, "Come, come."

Aria giggled as she stepped inside my room and casually sat at my bed like it's hers. Not like, I'm not like that when I'm in her room. I mean, I ought to make myself feel at home after all.

"Uhm, anyways, this is my gift for you..." I handed the box to her gently. Seriously, if you see me right now, I'm literally fucking blushing. "It's kind of cheesy, but I hope you like it."

Aria arched her eyebrows as she untied the ribbon and opened the box. There, her mouth gape as she picked up my gift. "It's a necklace..."

"Err, yeah."

For context, I got her a necklace. It had a golden small crescent sun with the triangle rays in it. It's a magnet necklace. So when the sun's not connected to the metal lace, the sun can be at where the other magnet is or whatever. Kinda like a friendship necklace.

"It's a sun," Aria mumbled as she looked at me. "But why is it crescent?"

"Oh, that's because..." I trailed off as I pull out the necklace I'm wearing. Walking towards her, I held her hand that held the necklace and placed it near mine. "It connects with mine."

Aria gasped, "A matching necklace?"

"Yep!" I giggled. Aria softly smiled at me as she softly took the design and turned around. "Oh, you want me to put it on you?"

"Is it not obvious?"

"Gee you," I mumbled as I took the necklace. Pushing her hair away, I placed the necklace around her and locked it. "There."

"Thank you, Mielle." Aria smiled at me, as she then pulled me into a hug.

I want this to last forever. I tightly embraced Aria as I laid my chin at her neck. "I'm enchanted to meet you."

"What does that mean?" Aria chuckled as she turned to look at me.

"It means, I'm so thankful that I've met you," I explained as I closed my eyes with a smile. "Happy birthday, Aria."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

editor grace here. so i tried looking for references for the necklace...

there was no necklace where the sun was crescent, so like

there was no necklace where the sun was crescent, so like.. why? why not have the moon, a full moon or something? welp, it's kinda like that so whatever (T▽T) anyways, bye bye!