Two

Hey everyone,
Thank you so much for all of the positive reviews on the first chapter of this story. I wrote this chapter today and decided on posting it now. I hope to update again next week, I don't have a schedule because I can never stick to them. Let me know what you think & if you don't already follow me on Twitter @thunderstorms92
Happy reading!
Nat xx

The next morning Toni gave Britta a ride to school in her car, she only got it to travel with Anthony and preferred her motorcycle but she's a mother now.

'Have a good day Britta,' Toni said as she stepped out of the car.

'You too Ms Topaz,' Britta said giving her a small wave before walking away.

Toni barely slept a wink last night and when she did she had this strange dream where she was talking with Cheryl.

She didn't remember much of it but she was sure they were talking about getting Cheryl back where she belonged.

The story Britta told her last night must have played on her mind as she slept.

And to be honest it was the only thing she thought about before she drifted off to sleep.

She shook her head.

Cheryl was ill.

And she needed help.

Right now Toni needed to concentrate on her job but she planned on going to visit Cheryl later.

Maybe she could convince her to get the help she needs.

As Toni walked into Riverdale High she got herself into work mode, she had students that needed her to be aware and present.

The day passed painfully slow but she did her job well at least until half an hour before the school day was over.

The brunette had already told Britta this morning to head back to her place and that she was going to pay Cheryl a visit.

Britta seemed unsure but she nodded anyway.

—————

For the second time in two days Toni was knocking on the door of Cheryl's home.

'Antoinette, I'm surprised to see you again so soon. Where's Brittania?'

'She's heading back to my apartment,' Toni said.

'I see. So how can I help you?'

'After yesterday I wanted to talk to you'.

'Oh? Have you thought further about what I said regarding us reacquainting ourselves?' Abigail's eyes moved down Toni's body before looking back into her eyes.

'No,' Toni said but she felt flush, 'I wanted to talk to you about you'.

'Me? I'd find that rather dull, I can think of many interesting things you and I could do instead'.

'Cheryl come on, this isn't like you'.

'Isn't it? Maybe I've finally decided to grow a backbone'.

Toni frowned, she'd come completely unprepared, she expected to reason with the part of Cheryl she knew so well but she wasn't there.

'I'm not here to talk to you about our past relationship. I really want to talk about you'.

'Fine,' Abigail sighed, 'do come in'.

'Where's Rose?' Toni asked as she stepped into the redheads room.

'She's in her room,' Abigail lied, 'she and I had a disagreement'.