Seven

Hey everyone!
Thank you for all of the comments! I've read every single one, sorry I haven't replied yet I've got some personal stuff going on but I really appreciate the time you take to leave a comment.
It's currently 2.40am here in England and I've woken up after like three hours sleep which is annoying so I thought what better to do than upload another chapter.
I hope you like this one! As always let me know what you think & thank you for reading!
xx

Cheryl was back at Thornhill within record time, she was upset with what Toni said, she hadn't seen Anthony much but she did send an anonymous package to welcome him into the world.

It was bittersweet for her.

The baby boy was a blessing as all babies are and she would always be there for him even from the sidelines.

But she wanted that with Toni.

As a teenager she'd dream of the life she'd have with Toni, she never imagined that there would be a time that they weren't together.

She was stuck in a void as she had been for the last several years while Toni lived her life fully without her.

It was her fault after all, she was the one who ended their relationship but she had her reasons.

She never wanted to put Toni in a position where she felt like she had to choose between her and her family.

So she made the choice for her.

Maybe they could have tried.

And maybe Toni's family would have come around.

But she'd never know now.

That ship had long since sailed and Cheryl would always regret it but at the time she thought she was doing the right thing.

She headed straight to her bedroom, not that she could sleep.

She hadn't slept since she got here.

But she could wrap herself in her blanket and try to ignore everything that was going on for a while.

—————

After a what seemed like a couple of hours Toni stood up to look back into the mirror, she attempted to concentrate like Cheryl had but it wasn't working.

She wasn't really sure how long had passed, but she couldn't help but feel bad about the way she reacted.

Cheryl had been here longer and all by herself.

And she mentioned she was trying to help Toni, maybe the brunette should give her ex a chance to explain.

But she also knew Cheryl might not want to see her.

Unfortunately it had been pretty difficult for them to be in a room together without it turning awkward or them bickering between each other.

Toni didn't want to want to be stuck here though, she wanted to get back to their Riverdale.

She shook her head as she thought about it, this was all so bizarre.

Her mind was made up that she was going to see Cheryl though, so she left her apartment and began her walk to Thornhill.

—————

Back in Riverdale.

After they shared a kiss Abigail pulled back just enough to look at Thomasina, 'I don't understand, how did you get here?'