Sixteen

Hey everyone!
Are you all excited for tonight's episode? It's almost 1am here and my girlfriend has just woke me up so we can watch it. I also haven't reread this because I wanted to get it up so if there are any mistakes I apologise. Let me know what you think!
Happy reading!

'Where are you going?' Betty asked as the four women came out of Tabitha's office.

'We have to go and save Britta,' Toni said as she looked down at her son, 'Tabitha would you keep Anthony here with you please?'

Toni didn't want to leave her son again but she had no choice, he had to be kept out of danger.

'Of course,' Tabitha said.

'Toni...' Cheryl interrupted, 'maybe you should stay here'.

'No way. I trust Tabitha to keep him safe, we need to help Britta,' Toni said leaving no room for arguments.

The brunette placed a soft kiss on her sons head before handing him over to her friend, 'keep him safe'.

Tabitha nodded, 'be careful, all of you'.

'I'll come with you,' Betty said.

'Okay we should go,' Abigail said.

Cheryl kept a safe distance from Toni as they rushed to the brunettes apartment, she was still overwhelmed over everything that had happened.

'Where's Fangs or Fenn?' Toni asked as they stopped outside of her apartment building.

'I... I am unsure,' Thomasina said, 'something happened and I had to protect Abigail...'

'We can talk about this later,' Abigail interrupted, 'we need to get to Britta. I do not think Fenn will be an issue at the present moment'.

Toni looked at Cheryl who kept her eyes to the ground, 'let's go'.

They climbed the stairs as quickly as they could and Toni didn't hesitate to kick her front door in when she realised she didn't have her keys.

Thankfully Britta was still sat on the couch, she was frightened but seemingly unharmed.

'Oh my god,' Cheryl said as she rushed forward and pulled the gag from the younger redheads mouth.

'Are you okay?' Cheryl asked placing her hands on Britta's face as she looked over her for injuries.

'Mistress Cheryl?' Britta said, she was exhausted.

'Yes it's me,' Cheryl said pulling her in for a hug after untying her.

Toni kept her distance as she watched the scene unfold, Cheryl really cared for Brittania she could see it.

'We're getting out of here, can you stand?' Cheryl asked.

Britta nodded before Cheryl attempted to pull her up.

'Here let me help,' Toni said as she stepped to the other side of Britta.

'We should get out of here, I have no idea if Archie and Jug found Fangs or Rose,' Betty said.

'What happened to my nana?' Cheryl said looking between Abigail and Thomasina.

Thomasina looked at Abigail, this was between her and her descendant.

'No harm was done by me but the woman is completely insufferable so I locked her in her bedchamber,' Abigail said.

'She's a frail old woman,' Cheryl said, 'how could you do that?'

'She is far from a frail old woman, she was the one who wanted me to take over Riverdale but at that moment I was only interested in one thing- getting my beloved Thomasina back. She did not like that and she insulted your sweetheart. I admit that I took offence since she reminded me of my Thomasina and I will not allow anyone to insult her so I banished her to her room,' Abigail said without a pinch of regret.