Thirteen

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the delay in updating, working five 12 hour shifts in a row really doesn't leave much time for anything other than working and sleeping. I'm hoping to get some writing done over the next couple of days before I'm back at work. I think I've just finished chapter 15. Anyway, thank you for your patience and I really hope you enjoy this chapter!
Happy reading!
Nat xx

When Britta left Thornhill she had no idea where to start, everything was so farfetched and she knew no one would believe her.

She headed to Pops, she needed to figure out what to do first.

The diner was pretty busy like it usually was but she managed to find an empty booth.

She ordered a banana milkshake from Tabitha who engaged in small talk before leaving her to it.

When it came to the families of Riverdale she wasn't sure which had been here since the town was founded.

Obviously she knew the Blossoms had but that didn't help.

That's when Britta remembered that Abigail wanted her revenge which meant Betty, Archie and Jughead might be her best bet.

But who would she go to first?

Betty seemed like the best choice right now.

Without even finishing her milkshake she stood from her seat and headed to school.

Hopefully Betty would still be there.

Abigail and Thomasina didn't see her come home so she would just tell them she had football practice or something.

The walk to school from Pops wouldn't take too long but half way there she began to feel like someone was watching her.

She turned around to check behind her but there was no one there.

You're being paranoid.

It was probably because she knew she shouldn't be going behind Abigail and Thomasina's back but she had no choice.

Regardless she picked up her pace.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain at the back of her head before everything went black.

—————

'It was no use,' Abigail said when she got back to Thornhill, 'I could not find her anywhere'.

'Do you think something could have happened to her?' Thomasina asked, she had just put Anthony down for a nap.

'Like what?' Abigail said, 'there is the possibility of her just not wanting to be here with us'.

'But with Fenn potentially being a danger to her I feel like it is our duty to care for her'.

'I understand. I do not want a innocent girl being hurt because of us,' Abigail said.

'What are we going to do?'

'We should take care of Fenn before he harms one of us'.

'Abigail, Fenn is a powerful warlock. Although I feel that if we return to the afterlife where we belong he will also be sent to the hell from where he came. We have already caused enough damage, please come with me'.

Abigail let out a breath, 'must we do this now?'

'We must,' Thomasina said, 'this is not our time and it is not only effecting us. I love you Abigail Blossom and I would love this life with you but it is not morally right to take the place of someone else. I cannot force you to do anything but I will return to the afterlife with or without you'.