Four

Hey everyone!
I'm so excited writing this story I wanted to post chapter four. I know it's only been a few hours since I posted chapter three but oh well lol.
I only have two night shifts to work before I have two weeks off so I'm hoping to get plenty of this story wrote then.
Anyway I'll stop talking, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know what you think!
Happy reading!

Once Britta threw the sweater onto the mirror Cheryl knew that the connection had been lost.

She was worried and scared for Toni, she had to do something.

Toni had come to the redhead in what she worked out as being a dream, maybe she could try and get her to do that again.

No she didn't have the time.

And even if she did Toni obviously didn't remember it or believe it was real.

No, she needed someone to help her.

Someone who could talk Abigail down.

Thomasina.

This was a bad idea and she knew it.

It could go terribly wrong but what choice did she have?

If she didn't do anything Toni would be taken from her own body just like she was.

At least this way she had a chance.

She rushed to her nana's room, there had to be a spell for this somewhere.

Magic wasn't something Cheryl believed in until recently but she managed to cast the curse without even really trying.

So maybe she could cast the spell she had in mind.

After searching for what seemed like forever she found what she was looking for- Abigail's spell book.

Now all she had to do was find Thomasina's grave, she'd never seen it but she knew it was supposed to be in the Blossom's graveyard.

Wherever she was was an exact replica of Riverdale and although she'd already wandered the empty streets of where she was she hadn't explored the graveyard.

Cheryl was used to the feel of the mansion here now, Thornhill was creepy enough but with the added sense of nothingness that surrounded her this Thornhill was worse.

She didn't have time to think about it right now though she needed to save Toni.

As she made her way through numerous headstones, she searched each and every one she finally came across Abigail's and next to it Thomasina's.

With a shaky breath she began setting up the candles and following the instructions in the spell book.

She gave herself another moment before sitting down on the damp grass, she began reading the incantation making sure to get every pronunciation correct.

When she stopped reading she sat quietly waiting for something to happen.

The candles flickered lightly but it was silent around her.

Cheryl let out a breath, this was the only chance she had at saving Toni and it didn't work.

She tried not to cry but how could she not?

After all this was her fault, she read out the curse in the first place.

The hood of her archery jacket was blocking her peripheral vision but it didn't matter.

As she stood up she heard a branch snap behind her, she froze in her spot.

'Who are you and why did you summon me here?' The voice said, it sounded so familiar, it sounded like Toni.