Ten

Hey!
How is everyone? Thanks to the people who comment on my tweet I've updated! I really hope you like this one. Also who is excited for tonight's episode because I am! Anyway let me know what you think & happy reading xx

When Thomasina awoke the next morning she reached out for Abigail but she wasn't there.

The brunette sat up and stretched out, the mansion was quiet but right now she was unsure if that was a good thing or not.

She pulled on robe that was inside of the closet and made her way to the children's bedrooms.

Neither of them were in sight so she headed downstairs, she needed to tell Abigail about what happened with Fenn yesterday.

Thomasina didn't want their first night together to be filled with worry.

She looked into a few rooms before hearing a sound come from the kitchen.

Her heart melted at the sight in front of her.

Abigail was rocking the baby while Britta sat and ate her breakfast, Thomasina gave herself a moment before stepping further into the kitchen.

'Good morning my love,' Abigail smiled, 'I have prepared breakfast. Take a seat whilst I wait on you'.

'You need not do that,' Thomasina said.

'Nonsense, I want to,' Abigail said as she held Anthony in one arm whilst she dished up some breakfast for Thomasina.

'I have to go to school,' Britta said, 'thank you for breakfast Abigail'.

'Of course. And please keep away from Fogarty,' Abigail said.

'I could stay home,' Britta said hopefully, she was still trying to figure out a way to get Cheryl and Toni back into their bodies.

'Education is important Brittania. Perhaps the most important thing, when young women have knowledge they have power,' Thomasina said.

'Fine,' Britta said, 'I'll see you all later'.

The young redhead grabbed her bag and left Thornhill, Britta had already seen a difference in Abigail now Thomasina was back.

She was softer.

Happier.

Once Brittania left Thomasina finished her breakfast before taking the baby from Abigail's arms.

'My love, we need to talk'.

Abigail looked at Thomasina, she didn't say a word but she gave her her full attention.

'Yesterday we ran into Fenn, he was not Fenn at first...'

'Why did you not tell me?' Abigail said moving closer to the brunette, 'did he hurt you?'

'No I am fine. I wanted to enjoy being with you but I am afraid that we will not be prepared if Fenn tries to hurt us again'.

'When you left yesterday I placed a protection spell on Thornhill. We are safe here,' Abigail said taking Thomasina's hand, 'I promise'.

Thomasina let out a relieved breath as she nodded, she looked down at the baby in her arms.

'Abigail...'

'Yes my love?'

'Tell me about Cheryl and Toni, do you know anything about them?'

'What would you like to know?' Abigail asked.

'How are they connected? Cheryl loves Toni I felt that but there is more to it although I am unsure what'.

'Cheryl and Toni were young lovers. After reading my descendants journal I learnt that they have not been together for years'.