Three

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all doing good. I've just watched last nights episode and I thought it was very good. I've decided to upload today, I wrote this chapter and chapter four last week so if I get some writing done this week I'll upload chapter four and some point this week too.
Thank you for all of your kind words about this story so far, I'm really glad you all seem to collectively like it.
Anyway that's enough from me, let me know what you think!
Happy reading!
Nat xx

Toni found herself walking through a dark forest before she emerged from the trees to see a huge body of water.

It looked eerily familiar to Sweetwater River only the sky was dark and the waves were angry.

All of a sudden she was sure she heard someone whisper her name.

She looked around but there was no one in sight.

She followed the voice until she found herself on the lonely highway.

Toni had no idea how long she was walking for but as if it appeared out of nowhere Thornhill stood before her.

It seemed bigger than ever.

Darker than ever.

She heard her name being called again.

Steadying herself she took her final few steps of the driveway before pushing the heavy already slightly opened door.

There were no lights on and it seemed as if every painting was watching her with their eyes.

She couldn't help the dread filling up in her chest.

Something was wrong.

The crackling of the fireplace got the brunettes attention.

She followed the sound to find the back of a head she'd know anywhere.

'Cheryl?'

The woman turned around quickly.

She was upset.

The stained tears on her face were hard to miss.

'Toni?'

The redhead stood up, her face was full of disbelief.

'How did you get here?' Cheryl asked.

'I... uh just walked in, sorry I should go,' Toni said turning around.

'No,' Cheryl said reaching forward and grabbing the brunettes hand, 'I mean how did you find me?'

'I thought I heard you calling me? I followed your voice,' Toni said looking at the redhead, this was the Cheryl she recognised.

'Toni we don't have much time,' Cheryl said quickly, 'you're in danger'.

'What?' Toni was confused.

'My body is no longer mine, you need to get out of Riverdale'.

'Cheryl please I just want to help you, you need to see a doctor'.

Cheryl shook her head, 'you don't understand. This place isn't Riverdale, it's some sort of limbo between life and death. My body has been inhabited by my ancestor Abigail Blossom. Look around you, everything looks the same but is different. I know you can feel it'.

'Cheryl come on...' Toni said, she had no idea how to get through to the redhead.

'I can prove it to you,' Cheryl said, 'follow me'.