Five

Hey everyone!
Here's another update, thank you for all of the amazing feedback on this story!
I really hope you like this chapter, I'm hoping I get plenty of writing done in the coming days.
Also I'm free writing this story so I'm not 100% sure where I'm taking it but it's okay I do that with all of my stories I'm not great at planning ahead but the story sort of writes itself. I have no idea if that makes any sense lol.
Follow me on Twitter @thunderstorms92
Happy reading!
Nat xx

Toni knocked on the door when she arrived at Thornhill, whatever was going on with Cheryl she was going to fix it right now.

'Antoinette I assume you accepted my invitation for dinner, I'm glad,' Abigail said with a smile as she opened the door.

'I'm here to talk about you,' Toni said.

'Again?' Abigail rolled her eyes.

'Yes,' Toni said, she wasn't going to be told no this time.

'I suppose I'll allow it if you join me for dinner, everything is prepared as I hoped you would agree'.

'Fine,' Toni said looking at the redhead.

'Come along,' Abigail said as she moved to the side to allow Toni into her home.

Toni stepped into Thornhill and waited for the redhead to lead her through the house.

'After you Antoinette'.

When Toni walked into the dining room she was a little shocked at how much food was laid out.

'This is a lot of food,' Toni said.

'Well this is a special occasion. Please sit'.

Toni did as she was asked, sitting at the table opposite her ex girlfriend.

'So how is the baby?' Abigail asked.

'You're asking about my baby who you seemed to have forgotten existed at the Whyte Wyrm?' Toni asked with a raised eyebrow.

She knows she shouldn't be mad, Cheryl is ill after all but it still hurt her more than she liked to admit.

'It simply slipped my mind, I meant no harm'.

'How could it slip your mind? You helped bring him into this world,' Toni said.

'I did?'

'Cheryl something is wrong and we both know it. I only want to help please talk to me'.

'You should not be with Fogarty. You should be with me'.

Toni was a little stunned, 'Cheryl we haven't been together for years, I've moved on'.

'I see,' Abigail nodded, 'please enjoy the meal'.

The redhead picked up her cutlery leaving Toni feeling awkward but she did the same.

A moment later the brunette attempted to speak but she was interrupted.

'Please don't speak with your mouth full Antoinette, it's not very ladylike'.

Toni just rolled her eyes, she wanted to get to the point.

'I know what you're thinking,' Abigail said, 'after dinner we will head to my bedchamber to talk'.

'Bedchamber?' Toni said with a frown, 'are you talking about your bedroom'.

'Yes'.

'No way'.

'Are you afraid that I might seduce you and you'll find yourself unable to resist?' Abigail said, a smirk covering her face.

'No...' Toni said quickly, 'I just don't think it's appropriate'.