Fifteen

Hey guys!
Here's another update! Probably the last one until the middle of next week. I really hope you like this chapter and as always let me know what you think!
Happy reading!
Nat xx

Abigail and Thomasina had somehow managed to get to Pops with Anthony safely in the brunettes arms.

'Toni? Cheryl? What the hell happened?' Betty said as her eyes landed on them.

'We need help,' Thomasina said as she caught her breath.

Archie and Betty stood up quickly, they helped the women to a booth and sat down across from them.

'Is everything all right?' Tabitha said as she approached the table with Jughead right behind her.

'Do you have somewhere safe where we can talk in private?' Thomasina asked.

Tabitha frowned but nodded, 'my office'.

The group helped Abigail and Thomasina through the back and into the office.

That's when Abigail realised.

These people weren't responsible for what their ancestors did to her, they helped her and Thomasina without question.

And she couldn't deny they needed it.

'Cheryl what's going on?' Betty asked as Tabitha shut the door.

'I... I am not Cheryl. My name is Abigail Blossom and this is my beloved Thomasina. Thomasina Topaz'.

'Wait what?' Tabitha said.

'I know it sounds farfetched but it is the truth'.

'How did you get here?' Jughead asked, after everything that happened recently he had no reason not to believe them.

'Magic,' Thomasina said simply, 'but how we got here is not important'.

'If you are here then where's Cheryl and Toni?' Archie asked.

'Their souls are somewhere else but they are fine. At least for now,' Thomasina said, 'Cheryl's grandmother and Brittania are the ones in immediate danger'.

'Where are they?' Betty asked.

'Roseanne is at Thornhill... locked in her room,' Abigail said as she shifted in her seat, 'but we do not know the whereabouts of Brittania, Fenn has her'.

'Who's Fenn?' Jughead asked.

'He is Fangs ancestor, they inhabit the same body but i am afraid Fenn now has full control. Thomasina saved me and we managed escape but we are not safe'.

'I'll go to Thornhill,' Archie said, 'and then we will find Britta'.

'Wait, we're just going to go along with this?' Tabitha asked.

'Actually yes,' Jughead said, 'strange things have been happening in Riverdale. I don't know why but it's the truth'.

'Okay Archie go,' Betty said, 'and please be careful'.

'I'll go too,' Jughead said before placing a kiss on Tabitha's temple, 'I'll be back soon'.

Thomasina wrapped her arm around Abigail and pulled her close, they needed to fix this mess.

—————

'Cheryl thank god,' Toni said as she entered Pops and found the redhead sitting in the empty diner alone.

Cheryl looked up, 'I thought we agreed to some time apart?'

Toni let out a breath, Cheryl was pissed and she understood why but right now Britta needed them.