Chapter 1

Revise : October 13, 2022

Hello, My name is Juntelle Meinlid, I was just an average guy, 17 years old and right now I am in a dark place, on a Highway or so I say.

It was already dark with fewer people, more like, I think, I'm the only one here, no lights nor cars.

If you wondering, why I am outside this late then I would say, it was for my part-time job.

I won't explain further, What I want to tell is that.

I got run over by a truck.

I was just walking in a pedestrian lane, there are no cars or a sign of an upcoming car.

Then, suddenly, a truck was right in front of me while howling, its lights suddenly blinded me, the next moment is when I felt hurt and my bones are getting crushed.

It was too cliche.

But...

"...I'm sorry Yuna... Seems like Onii chan wouldn't be able to give you a gift..."

I close my eyes as I can feel my senses slowly dying.

*

"Wake up, Sonnie."

Ngh...

I open my eyes and saw a middle-aged man with pale gold hair and gold eyes.

"...who are you?"

"John wick."

"...huh?"

"Hahaha, I'm kidding, I am you called God."

Okay, there's this weird person who calls himself God and his name is john wick but he was only kidding?

Also...

"Is that... You're wearing the clothes of that Gold Servant... Are you cosplaying?"

"How dare you talk to me mongrel!"

...

"E-hem, anyway, I'll be straight to the point, I will reincarnate you in another world. Hm... I do want you to reincarnate in my world but, hmm... I think this world will be interesting."

The so-called God grins and then frowns when he looks at me.

"Fyi, I'm no self proclaim God. I am the God, the no-name god, and the god of all."

"Okay...?"

"Why don't you believe me? Anyway, I'm on episode 689 of one piece, Let's get this over with."

"...this was my first and maybe the last time of seeing a god act like this..."

"Hahaha, at first I'm not like this until my Grandson introduces anime, anyway... I have a date with my wife so, is there anything you wish for in your next life?"

Hmm...

"I would like my next life would be interesting, and also, if possible I want to be strong enough to protect myself and those I think I would cherish."

"Hahaha, I see. I see... There, you will transmigrate into the body of 5 year old. Is there anything?"

"Hmm... If possible...would it be fine if I got a skill that can control some strings? Anyway what kind of world is it anyway?"

"Ah, it's a world with swords and magic, don't worry it is not set in the middle ages or medieval or something, it was modern."

"I see... Then yes, I would like to have a skill that can control strings, I can't explain it but did you get it?"