Chapter 7

"Young miss, and little miss, let's go, both of you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"Uh...huh? W-what?"

"Pardon me, Young miss let's go to your room together with little miss to eat your breakfast."

I said while I purposely stretch the plate with pancakes, Young miss drooled over it while the little miss has stars in her eyes.

"B-but..."

"Did I give you permission?"

While my young miss is stammering from her words, she was not able to finish it as a cold arrogant voice came at the mouth of someone I was eager to kill.

I saw little miss crawling in fear and hid behind young miss who is also shaking.

Despite my age, I still know in my previous life I was an adult, a healthy man who likes to play with himself.

I was weirded out how I remember that but never mind that.

Ehem

"Greetings."

"Who are you?"

'The one who will pop your balls'

"I was assigned today as my young miss personal maid"

"I don't remember assigning one."

'Because your dumb that's why.'

"I was assigned by my master."

"By master, you mean that whor-"

Before he could finish his word I interrupt him furthering his disappointment.

"Excuse me but who are you?"

"Dare a servant to ask me of that question? It seems as if you don't know me."

'I would like to not know you honestly, for the first time, I regret not wishing the bastard god had a power that with just a flick of a finger I could erase someone's existence.'

"That is the reason why I'm asking."

'I know you but I actually did not want to know you, master deserves better. Though, a young miss wouldn't be born....'

Such thought came to me not minding who I was talking to, to be honest, why should a little girl whose age did not still reach the age of 13, rudely speak to a person whose age is 20+ years older than her?

I'm a great example, many would find this disrespectful and rude child, and it would be a great compliment.

And also, for some reason, I know I could beat this garbage without a problem.

I don't know if I was just arrogant or full of self-confidence, or maybe both.

But I can tell I could beat him, it is just an intuition.

I could kill this garbage without him knowing how he died.

Calm down, you must calm down

Jun master told you to control any negative emotion, the side effect of my bloodline might take its effect.

"Very well, I will announce my name to a disrespectful child who knows nothing but to blabber such a rude way of speaking."

"I'm not glad to hear it but very well."

The garbage glared at me almost as if he is seeing someone who will die soon.

I could only lie low waiting for his name which I'm not eager to hear.