Chapter 24

Hello everyone, this is Jun, your adorable blunt maid at service.

Right now, my hands are on my waist, puffed chest with my non-existing expression.

"Lotte, Time to wake up."

Yes, today, I would say.

It's Jun 26 XXXX

And I will say it again.

M'lady is now a beautiful cute girl, with her pretty sharp eyelashes, silky fair milky skin, her disheveled blonde hair that scattered around her bed, and her improving curvy shape.

"Erotic."

That is the only word I could say, she was still sleeping with an 'indecent' sleeping figure.

I could see her melon-size boobs due to her tank top big T-shirt, and black panty with a small blueish-purple ribbon.

"Lotte... "

I huffed internally.

I decided to lie to hers too and waited for her to wake up.

It was still 6:58, and our school will start at 8:30... We still have time, and my time to be with her.

"Lotte...wake up."

Right now, I was lying with her, my face is four inches away from hers.

Her eyelashes quivered and slowly open her eyes, it was adorable, her heterochromia eyes opened seeing me face to face, and it then turns to widen.

Shock and flustered expression can be seen in her eyes, she instantly push me away from hers, and I fell to the ground, but I pay it no mind.

I stand up, and my hands are on my waist.

"Great. It's time for you to wake up now, Lotte."

"...why are you naked?"

"Because you like it, see? Your blushing."

"GET DRESSED!"

"My~ Lotte is flustered, how adorable."

"SHUT UP AND GET DRESSED! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR-"

"Petite body but has a sign of being curvy and will still improve into the future which many girls will be jealous of. Right, Lotte? Don't worry I'm yours~ ~ ~"

"JUST WEAR SOME CLOTHES, OKAY!?!?"

"Understood."

I spin myself and a moment later I was now in my uniform, it is a maroon blazer, with a white long-sleeve on the inside and a dark blue necktie, and a navy blue skirt that stops at the top of my knees. With black knee socks and black shoes.

"Huh?"

"What is it, lotte?"

"Aren't you naked?"

"My? Do you want to see it? Wait lotte, I will just strip myself off."

"No, stop...sigh, that's not what I mean... I mean, how did you wear that in just a second...?"

I proudly puffed my chest and say.

"My naked body earlier, is just an illusion to hide what I'm wearing, but Lotte, I guaranteed that is also my real body, do you want to see it?"

"NO!"

"fufu~ so you do~ I will do it later at night Lotte."

"You..." She said as if she were already exhausted in the morning, Lotte then murmur which I failed to hear. "...is it because of that ecchi manga she keeps reading? Where did she even get that? "