Chapter 11: Failed.

Zero: so, previously or last month days, or a year? I said if I should make my own Patreon right? I decided not to...
I'm too lazy, that was part of the reason and also I am not good enough to make my story more interesting, I am still an amateur in this kind of occupation, mostly I am writing a story because it become my hobby. It is also because of my personal life, I am going to become an adult who was going to work soon so... Yep, I won't create a Patreon, except if I become a professional author(if there will be a day.) Anywho, enjoy reading!

--------

-klang!

-shaa!!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

This is bad, no matter what I do, I can't hit her, and I'm going to start to panic which is not good.

I have to stay calm not just because my opponent is out of my league, it was also because my bloodline side effect might take effect.

'It's too complicated...'

I back somersault away from her hoping to get away from her to get a breath even just a second, but the red hair person did not even give me time to breathe as she instantly disappeared and appeared in front of me and gave me a heavy blow in my solar flexus.

"Guh!!!"

I spat out however no saliva came out,  I began to have a hard time to breath as I staggered on the floor.

My legs weaken as they trembled wanting to fall on the floor.

I keep catching some air, I wanted to breathe but I can't, it hurts so much that I wanted to cry.

I could not even raise my arms to protect myself if ever the red hair person attack me again.

"Oya? Is that all? I guess I expect too much, well it doesn't matter, I will kill you now little girl, no hard feelings this is business."

She raises her battle ax with a wide grin on her face, and before she slashes me she spoke again.

"Hm, I should have taken off that mask, well later after I kill you."

As she said that she swung her battle ax with a straight line that could cut me in half vertically.

But because of her speech, I have enough time to take a breath and rest even just a little bit.

With my flexible body, I manage to dodge the incoming attack by side-stepping, and I also stab her arm twice in one second.

And then I moved away from her and look at the second floor and notice that the mobs who were affected by my illusion were no longer moving.

'What?'

How did they die or lose consciousness?

Was that red hair person said true?

My illusion is a different kind of illusion that was used by some people.

'I guess, if I manage to survive I have to study my skill more, this is proof that I do 't know much about my power...'

"Hmm..."

I look at the red hair person opening and closing her right arm where I wounded it.

"That surprised me, I would have never thought you could wound me like this, mask girl, I now really wanted to know your face, hmm... Sadly, I really must stop playing with you...."

I readied myself for the incoming attack, I still did not know what was that magic back then, the thing that cut my echidna's thread, there is no sign of using water magic there, and she never even use magic in our fight.