Chapter 8

“… That’s all master…”

“… Jun, is what you said true?”

“yes, I will even sacrifice master’s weird kinky to Cynthia Onee Sama.”

“Okay, I believe you, so stop saying something weird, it could lead to misunderstanding…”

“yes, just like how master has a weird fetish, I should also include some weird misunderstanding.”

“… just… shut up, for a moment.”

“…….”

It was morning today, around 6:30 am, and young miss was still asleep currently, around 9 am, the young miss would be already awake by then, so I had the time to report everything to master.
What I stated is about what happened yesterday, it is just my first day of serving young miss Charlotte. However, I already found some problems.

“Jun… don’t mind that bastard’s command, and feed my baby with a proper meal; she must eat three times a day… also, Amelia? If I’m not wrong, she would be that woman’s daughter.”

“Yes…”

“Also, watch those servants, remember, you are not just her personal maid…”

“Bodyguard, cook, valet, information broker, shadow guard, chambermaid, aid, tutor…”

“Isn’t that too much…? Anyway, yeah that is right…”

“Well, master said I must do my best to serve young miss, also can I add something?”

“Seriously, there’s more? Fine, what is it?”

Master said, she then drink warm water that was placed on her table while looking at her holoprojection notepad.

“…her sex slave.”

“Pffft!!! Cough cough cough!!!!”

It seems master choked on her drink, oh my, look at you master, you spilled some water in your paper, you are going to repeat it and Cynthia onee sama would also be irritated.

“w-what the fuck!? Where did you hear that!?”

“There is this book that I found in a certain room, it was honestly a hot plot and I could not help but read on it more, it is about master and servant in a sadomasochist sto-“

BANG!!!

We heard a loud bang coming from the door, master and I look at it and we saw Cynthia Onee sama huffing, she adjusted her silver hair so it won’t block her blue eyes and also adjust her glasses.

“Lyn, we have a problem.”

“… Jun, wear this mask, if possible hide your appearance with illusion magic.”

As master said so, I quickly use illusion magic to change my appearance, I now turn into a Voluptuous woman with ear-length silver hair and blue eyes, I then take the faceless mask that Master gave to me.

I have no idea what is happening but it seems serious which is enough to make them act like this.

“I was hoping for you not to find out what our guild originally is, I guess it was wrong for me to hide this from you when you are already one of my people.”

“based on master’s words, it seems that Hestia guild is not just a guild that protects the citizens to voids, if I guess, it would be, that this guild is only a façade to hide that we are originally part of the underworld, a secret organization perhaps?”

“Did anyone tell you that your deduction is sometimes disturbing?”

“Sadly, master is the only one who said that.”